Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Parental Control

Posted November 13th, 2008 at 05:21 PM by Halibut

Had anyone heard of the show on much music called Parental control. well for those who have not. its a show were the parents have a kid and they do not like who they are seeing so they set up 2 dates for there kid and try to get ride of that boyfriend. OK this is what annoys me about it. OK yea the person who they dislike is usually really really rude and gross and such. and usually the person dating people knows that and they tell there dates. If they have any respect for there parents then shouldnt they just dump then in the first place if they have any respect for themselves. ya i know everyone has there flaws. but usually these guys have gone way to far. And then look at the parents. they say some pretty rude things and are as fake as it gets. And then the daughters..usually spoiled little ritch bitches. ya i watch the show it is entertaining yets. but still its really sad if you look at it closely!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 858 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    that is the most pointless show ever! That and next, it's not even entertaining, in fact it is less than entertaining. It is negative entertaining.

I think it's pretty sad they put something like that on air
    Posted November 13th, 2008 at 07:55 PM by MoveAlong MoveAlong is offline
  2. Old Comment
    ya i know. i admit it is pretty pointless. but the people are so rediculous that i find it funny to watch! is that low? lol
  3. Old Comment
    Zephyr's Forum Picture
    Honestly.

I think most if not all of it is staged.
    These people are either corny as shit,
    Or verrrry bad actors.

I feel my IQ drop a few points everytime it comes on.