Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome, Read at your own risk!
Rate this Entry

Virginia...

Posted August 1st, 2012 at 06:02 PM by EvanShaw
Tags love, sex, vacation

Okay, well I'd like to say that I miss posting to my blog. But my life is so boring right now.

But I found out a few weeks ago that I'm going on Vacation. And I haven't been on vacation since 2008. So I'm pretty excited. My family used to go on vacations EVERY DAMN SUMMER SINCE I WAS BORN. But then people started dying, losing their job, or getting surgery. So we lost a lot of money. But I guess it came back. So I'm going to Virginia to go to Bush Gardens and maybe a beach.

Anyway, I like Vacations.. but my mom isn't going on this one so I'm a little upset. Even though she didn't come on the last one either. But she's one of my Best Friends.

Also, my so called Summer Romances are NOT ... not even happening. But I do have this one Girl. She is WAAAY out of my league! Like she is so beautiful. Guys ask her out all the time. But she only wants to be with me. Since when was i so damn lucky!? We have been close for a while now. And she admitted to liking me, when she did she was so nervous but I told her not to worry because I feel the same way. And now I told her I love her and she went CRAZY. She was so happy to hear it from me.

So everything seems to be coming together, right?

Not even close... a while back I was in love.. he loved me too. But he made a mistake. But he didn't really. It was his friend. I was heart-broken. I left. But I ran to his father. And his father is the nicest person ever. He helped me... and one night.....

TO BE CONTINUED...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1142 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments