Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

First month of 2018 | Worst Month of my life.

Posted February 1st, 2018 at 05:30 AM by RavenTheGoddess
Updated February 1st, 2018 at 05:30 AM by RavenTheGoddess (potentially misleading title)

I've been trying to have a positive attitude towards life starting this year, but apparently I'm not allowed to be happy. January of 2018 has been the worst month of my life. I've been having troubles sleeping and in one month alone I had two panic attacks. That's not nearly as bad as what happened yesterday though. I thought yesterday was going to be another average day. The day was going good until I was given the devastating news that our 6 year old chocolate lab/pitbull mix had passed away that...
RavenTheGoddess's Forum Picture
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

January 22nd 2018

Posted January 22nd, 2018 at 01:58 AM by RavenTheGoddess

Not good. Having another panic attack. I hope this doesn't become a regular thing.
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Going to a festival!!!!

Posted January 20th, 2018 at 04:02 PM by hawthorneheights_joe

I'm super excited as I'm going to a music festival in July, and bvb will be playing. I'm honestly so fucking happy, as it will be my first one. Hope I get to meet Andy Black.
hawthorneheights_joe's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

January 16th, 2018 | Blog Entry 2 | 1:12 AM Entry Start Time

Posted January 16th, 2018 at 02:47 AM by RavenTheGoddess

Have I ever told you I have anxiety? I notice it's always worse at night or in public (I have both Generalized and Social Anxiety as far as I know, I could easily have other types too that I don't know about but that's a different topic for a different day.)

I keep hearing noises that I know in the back of my mind are most likely nothing, but I feel severely uneasy and unsafe right now. Half the time I feel like I'm hearing noises that aren't even real. I feel like I might be having...
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Intensely frustrating, but also really nice

Posted January 14th, 2018 at 10:45 PM by NeonBlueButterfly

Is there anything that combines happiness and giddiness with frustration more effectively than having a crush on someone when you can't act on it? I'm no stranger to having a crush on someone, but they are usually brief little fantasies that fade away quickly... or at least, they were until recently. This girl, though, she is different. She has been on my mind quite a bit since we've been talking.

She just makes me happy in a way that I didn't know was possible for me. I've never...
NeonBlueButterfly's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized