Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

I can get used to this

Posted April 14th, 2008 at 08:10 AM by Dante

Hello peeps.

I am excited that I can actually Blog on Vt. I blog a lot on other sites as i really do love to write.

Hopefully I am on a little bit more to ue this cool new feature.

I know mytactivity the last few months have been lacking, but I do truly care for this site.

It is just that life intervenes.

I really do love being a counselor and helping people.

Hopefully I can use this as a way to open up to you guys...
Legendary Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Recovery Blog

Posted April 13th, 2008 at 06:20 PM by iJack (iJack's insanity)
Updated April 14th, 2008 at 06:49 PM by iJack

First of all, Ben, you rock, this past week must have been h**l for you. Im glad you just didn't say "You know what, screw this," because i would have.

Now that i am done praising Ben, I will get to my blog entry.

Friday i finally got my splint off my left foot, and got a walking cast. This thing is HUGE! and heavy! But now i can walk on it/put weight on it.
If you don't know why i had a splint than a boot on it, i had surgery on it b/c 2 bones in...
VT Lover
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!

Posted April 13th, 2008 at 06:11 PM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)

I hate knowing what my career path is. Seriously it sucks monkey balls. I used to live in bliss, thinking "ah sure I'll figure it out next year!". But now that I have the next 4 years of my life planned, career wise, is so crap. I am now one of "them". "Them" being those people who know what they want to do... conforming has never been my forte.

It is so... adult like.
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in My World
Old

Whats with the world. Where is the love.

Posted April 13th, 2008 at 03:52 AM by japanman (=B Jacob =B)

I need to say this you may not understand but just hear me out.

There is so much hate in the world and theres too much disagreement. Alot of things cant agree. Christians i like em but some ppl make the word bad and they get mistreated.
Athiests get treated unfairly they always get the bad end of a joke alot of ppl just hate them.
Satanists ppl hate ppl are scared of them ppl dont understand them. ETC

What ever happened to Equality. The world is full of hate...
japanman's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another Restless Night of Database Work

Posted April 13th, 2008 at 03:40 AM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

As I begin typing this, it's 3:37am on a Sunday morning. I haven't slept yet, and I'm about to passout.

The reason I haven't gone to bed yet is because DotServant's Help Desk representative, Foong, took out all of the stop-words for the FULLTEXT search. This is very, very good because it allows all words to be indexed and searchable. Before, I thought all of the words were searchable - as that is what Foong had told me - but apparently, there were stop-words (even very important words...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in Website Work