Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Bisexual and proud of it!

Posted November 7th, 2009 at 02:05 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

So I came out of the closet to my bestie, bestie's bf, bestie's twin and 1 other friend and I'm glad I have. I'm afraid to tell my mom and dad, although they're friends with a gay couple and a lesbian couple but how would they react to they're daughter being bi?

I've decided I'll keep it quiet 'til I hit college/university and then spill the beans. If any of you disagree feel free to correct me but I'm sticking to my decision.
Quick_Sylver's Forum Picture
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mother you disgust me.

Posted November 2nd, 2009 at 07:47 PM by Lucillie

The bitch is downstairs fucking her boyfriend.. loudly. They make me fucking sick.

FUCK YOU MUM. MY RESPECT FOR YOU IS IN THE FUCKING GUTTER RIGHT NOW YOU WHORE.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Death

Posted November 2nd, 2009 at 04:37 PM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

My uncle died on Friday.

I don't know any details but he was 82 (my family is quite large and old) was married to my Aunt Sonya and she's taking it pretty hard. The funeral is on Wednesday/Thursday or Friday. My mom is gonna take me and my sister to the funeral. I've never been to a funeral, I've gone to a memorial but that's it. I know everyone deals with grief in different ways but I've known someone who was trampled by a cow and died but he wasn't even family. I sobbed when he...
Quick_Sylver's Forum Picture
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Halloween.

Posted November 1st, 2009 at 06:44 PM by Lucillie

Halloween was pretty fucking good :D I got hella drunk and went to a party as the Joker. I wasn't actually planning to get drunk... but there was free vodka so I didn't skip that opportunity. I met loads of new people and it was fucking awesome.

Buuuut, there is one weird thing.. As much as I love Jay to death, sometimes when I am at parties and whatnot and I see people kissing each other, I want to be them, kissing a stranger whilst totally out of your head. Maybe it's what I'm...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Grounded Forever.

Posted October 30th, 2009 at 03:36 PM by Sunshine Girl
Updated December 21st, 2009 at 01:24 PM by Sunshine Girl

Sunshine Girl's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized