Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old

Title.

Posted September 20th, 2013 at 11:57 PM by LouBerry

I'm feeling ignored.

Seth wanted to go to a football game tonight, and I didn't really want to because of the rain, but I told him to ask me when he got off work, and if it wasn't too gross outside, I'd go.

So, it's like, two hours after he should have gotten off work, and still no call. So I call him and I'm like where the heck are you? "Oh, Me and Hunter just got here, we're going to see the band."

...What?

He left me behind,...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Me oh my.

Posted September 17th, 2013 at 04:42 PM by LouBerry

Well, my day has been fantastic. My PreCal teacher is straight up Satan. She basically told me that I'm an idiot and it's my fault that I can't understand math, and she certainly didn't admit that it could have something to do with her shit teaching abilities.

These little girls decided it would be fun to tell everyone that my friend Michelle and I are lesbians, which, that's fine, I could care less, but then, they proceeded to follow me around all day taunting me. Screw that. ...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lookie there.

Posted September 16th, 2013 at 04:14 PM by LouBerry

Well, as you might have noticed, something's not right with my pictures.

Who is that cute brunette? Ohhhh yeah, that's me. Surprised? Me too.

I've been using my "big sister's" pictures on VT for over a year now. When I joined, I never thought that I'd be using this site for anything except a blog, and I sure didn't expect to fall so in love with it. Kels is probably the coolest and sweetest person I've ever met in my entire life, and I've always looked up...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oh boy.

Posted September 8th, 2013 at 09:51 PM by LouBerry

Seth and I have been fighting a lot lately.

But it's usually just his normal getting upset over nothing crap. I don't like that, but I can handle it. However, every once and a while, he says something with the express purpose of hurting my feelings. And that's not okay. I don't even know why. I just want to go to bed. Ugh.
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

.....:l

Posted September 7th, 2013 at 12:29 AM by LouBerry

I just finished Game of Thrones. I can't even. I'm so upset. What the actual fuck George R.R. Martin.
That's just about all I have to say.
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized