Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Six/Seven Bad day.

Posted January 7th, 2014 at 10:47 PM by LouBerry

I forgot to blog yesterday, surprise surprise. It was the first day back to school and it sucked enormously. But, that's alright. I spent the first hour after I got home playing with my niece, Madi, and then for two hours after that, I did a bible study. Our new youth pastor is going to assign us new chapters each week to study for Sundays discussions and so on. This week is Genesis 1-11 and Job 1-14

Genesis turned out to be so amazing, I couldn't believe it. I've read it a thousand...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Five: I don't want to deal.

Posted January 5th, 2014 at 07:18 PM by LouBerry

That just about sums it up.

I don't want to deal with growing up. Not because I'm afraid of the unknown. Not because I'm unsure of myself. Not even because I'm not ready.

I don't want to deal with all this right now because of my Dad. He doesn't want me to leave, so he is insisting that I stay at home my next two years and go to the little local community college and then transfer where I want to go. I don't want that at all.

At first, he was okay with...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Four.

Posted January 5th, 2014 at 03:01 AM by LouBerry

I've written every one of these after midnight, I wonder if I should have said five instead.

It's going to snow tonight/tomorrow here in Hicktown USA, so I had to cancel my plans with Seth to drive home in the cold. Have I mentioned how much I hate the cold? Because I really really do. HATE.

Funny cat story time! So, I pulled into my driveway and saw my cat come running across the park towards me, but I didn't think too much about it. And I sat in my truck for a while...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Numero Tres.

Posted January 4th, 2014 at 02:13 AM by LouBerry

I don't think this whole blog every day thing is going to happen, I already don't want to do it.

I went shopping with Seth and his aunt, dad, and little brother. What a time we had. Simon is a hoot to be around.

While the boys were messing around in Dillard's, Seth's aunt and I sat out in her car and talked for a bit, and it was really nice. I absolutely love her.

After the shopping was complete, we went back to her house and Seth's dad cooked hamburgers...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Page Two.

Posted January 3rd, 2014 at 03:31 AM by LouBerry

I laid around the house all day in my pjays, no shame.

It was a pretty un-eventful day. I finished the first chapter of my first fanfic, finally! I'm pretty excited about it. I have two potential betas that I'm waiting to hear back from, so hopefully one of them won't be too busy to help me out. I also read a forty-chaptered Drarry fanfic in four hours. That's got to be some type of record.

Also, a month ago, a man put in his application to be our youth pastor at the...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized