Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Guess what? More boys.

Posted June 6th, 2013 at 10:58 PM by LouBerry

Hey guys.

So tomorrow is my last day of that ACT Prep class I've been taking, and I have pretty mixed feelings about it. I mean, it's really boring and I HATE getting up that early everyday, but I've met so many new people. I have a ton of new friends. And, imagine this, most of them are guys.

There is a red-head named Bariek who follows me EVERY WHERE I GO. He's sweet, so I don't really mind too much, but I think he'll like fifteen, so there's a bit of an age gap....
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wow(:

Posted June 6th, 2013 at 12:09 AM by LouBerry

I don't normally post to my blog more than once every few days or weeks, certainly not more than once a night, but I had a great experience and I just had to share it.

I, for some odd reason, felt compelled to check my email tonight. Something I rarely do. The first email at the top of the page was from VT. But it was weird, not like most of the notifications I get. So I clicked on it, and it was a message from another user. They had read my blog, heard all about my personal struggles...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So tired.

Posted June 5th, 2013 at 11:19 PM by LouBerry

Does anyone else just feel tired all the time? Not just physically, although that's sure part of it, but mentally? Emotionally?

I always feel like this. It gets easier and it gets harder. Right now is a harder time. I never feel rested, I'm always droopy. I don't like this. :/

I'm STILL in classes , even though school let out two weeks ago, but on the bright side, my ACT Prep class ends Friday, then I have a few weeks until I start my summer college classes. So looking...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A womans place is in the House...and Senate.

Posted June 2nd, 2013 at 11:40 PM by LouBerry

So, at Girls State, I learned that even though woman make up half of the population, we only make up 18.3% of the U.S. Congress. This is ridicules. Then tonight on my tumblr, I found a picture of a shirt from Wicked clothing. It said A woman's place is in the House...and Senate. I was like, Holy Crap, someone is amazing. So, I post on Facebook about it. And this guy from MY OWN FREAKING CHURCH, gets on and is like, "Just a thought, where does the Bible say woman belong?" Just for reference,...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kaitlyn Again.

Posted May 25th, 2013 at 10:19 PM by LouBerry

Well, after two long surgeries, 9 units of blood, and an agonizing night of praying, our KMack is awake and expected to make a full recovery. It's not going to be easy, and this hasn't all hit her yet, but she is talking and can remember the accident, which is handy because she didn't just lose control and run off the road, she was run off the road by another vehicle, who fled the scene. So, basically some bastard was not paying attention, and he killed an unborn child and almost her mother as well....
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized