Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Awkward :/

Posted April 5th, 2012 at 11:38 PM by Can'tHelpIt

we just had an hour long texting conversation

It started with a chain message and me sending him jokes him laughing then he randomly asked me who i liked. I almost told him the truth then i said i liked a girl named lilah. and he told me he liked this other popular girl in our class. my first though was "damn shes lucky"
Can'tHelpIt's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just read

Posted April 5th, 2012 at 07:11 PM by Can'tHelpIt

"Jonathan, here's the thing. I like you. Not as a friend. I mean like like you. You're hilarious. You're gorgeous. You're nice. You're you. But of course the complications
A. I am a guy
B. You'rte not gay
C. You're way more popular than me
But yet I just can't help but like you. I even tried not liking you but that ended up in me liking you more. I try to get close to you alot like at locker, classes, hallways, and free period. I do almost everything in my power
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

-Untitled-

Posted April 5th, 2012 at 06:53 PM by Can'tHelpIt

I wasn't planning on posting today but eh

So today we had a "test" in math, my teacher didnt tell me it was a test. So i talked for 3 seconds and she called me out and sent me to a table with crap piled high on it. I sat there and she told me to continue working. There was literally no space on the table. Anyway Johnathan and his friend were called out aswell and they were told to say in during our free period. And then a girl i know was talking and she told her to stop...
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A big story

Posted March 27th, 2012 at 04:57 PM by Can'tHelpIt

Im only using my VT account for blogging now

So about Jonathan.
The other day he showed me his tan line and it was really hot like really really hot
His best friend is one of the biggest pervets and well he likes me not like like me but its a perve joke
And multiple times have my friends "if he was willing..." and all of them ive said no and none of them believed but truthfully i dont know but i do really really like him
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Realism Hurts

Posted March 2nd, 2012 at 05:58 PM by Can'tHelpIt

So I tried to be realistic so being realistic includes giving up Johnathon...

I told all my friends I didn't like him

Well now, it just kindave feels like it multiplied how much I like him

Fucking a!!!!
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized