Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Life...

Posted July 29th, 2011 at 04:35 PM by CantLiveWithoutYou

[B][U][COLOR="Red"]Hey, if you have depression DON'T read this. First and last warning.[/COLOR][/U][/B]

It sucks. If you make great friends with anyone before college it's almost inevitable that you part ways before you get a chance to actually be "BFFs". You buy a new house when you're 19 after you just won a small lottery, it burns down. [I]At this point I should mention only about half of these situations apply to me, but it's the same for everyone else, half...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hmmm... Winter weather advisory for Minnesota in June?

Posted May 25th, 2011 at 07:37 AM by CantLiveWithoutYou

OK, May, but June is less than a week away and we're still getting winter weather advisories. I'm really picky when it comes to weather, I don't like anything above 80F or anything below 70F. Assuming the relative humidity is ~60% at both temperatures, if it's higher I don't want it above 75, if it's lower I don't want it BELOW 80. But WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY? Interesting.
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fuck.

Posted May 22nd, 2011 at 02:46 PM by CantLiveWithoutYou

Is there anything that ISN'T wrong with the world today? I'm bored and have nothing better to do since I just got done with my workout, so here's a list of just a few things. Keep in mind these are all my opinion, I am not saying any of these are a fact so don't argue or I'll just remove your comment.

The government! Seriously, it's horrible. OK we got OBL with the current administration but unless you had a monkey that had a hemispherectomy and only knows how to smack people and...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Am I seriously the only fucking person that doesn't...

Posted April 25th, 2011 at 03:02 PM by CantLiveWithoutYou

give their facebook page link out to every single person they see online? Aside from me being ugly, it's an amazing opportunity for trolls to ruin your life. Some people have elevated to the level of "professional" troll. They're amazingly good at what they do and I guarantee you many of them have nothing better to do than ruin random peoples' lives one by one. I can't seriously be the only person that is gay/bi and doesn't tell their friends. It's likely a troll would add you dumbfucks...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized