Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Rate this Entry

Goodbye my friends.

Posted November 24th, 2014 at 03:56 AM by LouBerry

Well guys, I guess I'll make it official and retire. I'm at a place in my life where I honestly just have too much going on to keep up with much going on outside of school. I've always kind of criticized my older friends who let friendships fall apart after graduation and starting college, but now I get it. It's so difficult. Being at a different stage in life really drives a wedge between you and everyone else.

Anyway, I'll be around, I get on every so often just to check up on all the good friends I've made here, so if anyone needs me, don't hesitate to message me, I'm not gone forever, just more of an observer now.

And to all of you who have been here with me for the last two years(especially my Mattie and Stephen), I want to express my gratitude and love. Who knows where I'd be without you.

I'll probably get on every now and then to post blogs if there's something going on, kind of like I am now, so you'll still be informed, and I just want you all to know that I'm really just so happy. I love my college and the independence I've gained, I adore my roommate, and things with Seth are better than ever. I have an overwhelming sense of peace because I know I'm right wear I belong, and I guess that's all someone can ask for.

I love you guys, thanks for the memories.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 657 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    azure moonstone's Forum Picture
    Good luck Elizabeth! I will miss you.
    Posted November 24th, 2014 at 09:08 AM by azure moonstone azure moonstone is offline
  2. Old Comment
    LouBerry's Forum Picture
    Thank you! I'll miss you guys too.