Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Well... here's my blog. I'm bipolar and I have many personalities, that's why my blog's called Changes. now you know that most of my buds don't like it, lets see how you'll take it... it's kind of like my diary but more like a mood record. Critisism accepted, advice loved, compliments enjoyed, comments needed.
Rate this Entry

Then it all started...

Posted February 26th, 2010 at 03:20 AM by KChiChi

I'd always known I had a case of minor Depression, but when it became severe, I panicked. I knew what would happen, so I even distanced myself from my friends, not wanting them to be affected by my constant mood swings. I moved out of my room so that I wouldn't put my sweet roommate down. Music went emo, clothes went darker, hair drooped.
I hadn't realised that I had completely changed until, finally, one of my friends told me. Suddenly, cheery old Cynthia wasn't so ecstatic -moody, grumpy loner. But then, that didn't do any good. Actually, it made everything worse. I completely shunned everyone out -started failing, brought alcohol to school, was on the teachers' list. I wasn't the straight A, friendly girl. I was the girl locking herself in her room every weekend.

I knew it was happening while it was happening. This year, I made a resolution to go back. I miss my friends, my ex-roommate. She's got new friends, but I want her back. That's why I've started listening to happy music again.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 779 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    zer0's Forum Picture
    I think I'm passing through something similar right now. It's frustrating because I don't know the reason for the depression.
  2. Old Comment
    KChiChi's Forum Picture
    its horrible.. especially since i can't even let myself be around my friends when this happens..