Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Quick little update!

Posted February 11th, 2015 at 09:26 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

Hey guys! My cubes came in on Monday! I'm working on getting used to the AoLong, and breaking it in. Averages will begin again in a few days hopefully!

As for how they all are, well... The AoLong is great! Definitely an improvement from the ZhanChi. Of course, I got mine stickerless and transparent, so it's a bit difficult to identify colors. But once I get a bit more money, I am definitely buying a stickered one.

The pyraminx is fun, but tricky....

The...
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New cubes!

Posted February 5th, 2015 at 06:38 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

Well, just payed for my new cubes, so might as well share what I bought!

1 x Cubicle Bag (Size 6)
- Color: Purple
1 x MoYu AoLong V2
- Color: Transparent Stickerless
1 x ShengShou Pyraminx
- Color: Black
1 x LingAo Mini Magic
- Color: Black
1 x ShengShou Magic Snake
- Color: Blue

I can't wait! Hopefully, they should be here by Wenesday or so... Thecubicle is always really fast at shipping......
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blargh...

Posted February 4th, 2015 at 08:24 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

I know I haven't been posting averages here... Funny story...

So my ZhanChi (my 3x3 that I use) decided to fall apart the other day. As I was putting it back together, I broke a few (more, already had 1 break a while back) torpedoes. No big deal. However, stickers came sliding off as though they were held on by water.... So now my ZhanChi is sitting there without most of its stickers...

BUT! I went and bought myself a NEW 3x3. A MoYu AoLong V2... Transparent stickerless,...
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Sometimes, I like to sit at home and watch random videos...

Posted January 24th, 2015 at 08:08 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

But not the kind that make you sit there and think "why?" I watch the kind that... Well, that's hard to explain. Long story short, I now want to get into lock picking as a hobby... So now I need to figure how to cash this check...

Anyway, my average today is 49.81 seconds. A bit slower, but I haven't warmed up quite yet.
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hey look! A blog!

Posted January 22nd, 2015 at 11:15 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

WOOO! I figured out how to use this!
Anyway, I guess I can put just about anything here... So, POTATOES!

Anyway, I thought I would make a quick and easy little blog to keep track of my progress wit my speedcubing. I have decided to do an average of 5 (Ao5) every day (or when possible...) and post it here... I tried this over in my Diary, but decided against it... Anyway, today I started out rather well with an average of 47.14 seconds.

I guess I could also post...
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized