Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Ooh hai! I forgot I had a blog.. Oops.

Posted April 9th, 2015 at 09:24 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

I've been quite busy with real life things over the past couple weeks, so didn't have time to post here. I've taken a small break from cubing, just because I've burnt out for a while. I have, however, gotten back into Minecraft with tons of mods. So that's always fun. I may just post some screenshots here to show off my builds...
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wow... Last week was busy...

Posted March 16th, 2015 at 10:16 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

Pretty much the title...
I had a band concert tuesday, so that required set up and take down on monday and wednesday, respectfully. And then we kicked off a new fundraiser for band wednesday, and I've been hard at work trying to sell that stuff... Although! We did get some really great news! Our band got nominated by the senator to march in the Washington DC Memorial Day Parade in 2016, so that's awesome! Now we just need to raise around $1,100 for each kid to go...

Anyway,...
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Woo! No school! Time to learn algs!

Posted February 22nd, 2015 at 10:07 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

Well, considering we got hammered with snow, the whole no-school thing doesn't amaze me. It does give me time to learn maybe 2 more algorithms in that time though, so I'm happy.

Anyway, today's average is 41.87. Slowly pushing to sub-40. I still need to clean up my F2L.
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Short ISIS rant thing. And an average, of course.

Posted February 17th, 2015 at 10:07 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

Alright, so I was in this thread, and I remembered something that came up today... So I was in piano class, talking to my friends. Someone brought up the fact that there are 7 BILLION people in the world. And all that fun stuff. My exact words were, "You know, I hate to say it, but ISIS is doing a good thing. For a wrong reason, but still. They are cutting down the population of Earth. If humanity continue to grow, we will run out of room, and die.. Humanity is it's own enemy..." Or something...
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Early Update?

Posted February 12th, 2015 at 10:59 AM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)
Updated February 12th, 2015 at 06:11 PM by Kacey

Well, I just finished an average with 41.19... Just thought I would post that really quick... First hour is boring sometimes
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized