Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

So. Today has been awful.

Posted September 17th, 2014 at 10:33 AM by Dimentio

Well i saw Kelsey on my way to college, close to home, went on this huge walk around the park to calm myself down and just try to feel better, which, it worked mostly, but then in college Jake and Poppy randomly started talking shit about Claire, and then Poppy said "Yeah we all love each other in here!" And laughed and looked at me slightly, trying to upset me, which, with what has gone on, it worked, then in the animal room they tried to make me uncomfortable, but all it did was anger me even more so, still not said a THING to them by this point, yeah I've bitched about them, but i would not do so if they did not give me a reason to!
Then okay, so this messed with my insecurities of being crowded, guys, and my hair, so there was a fire drill, out there for ages getting annoyed, then we was getting let back in, walking down this crowded hall ways right behind me i hear guys laughing and muttering, and Paige, who also always wears a hat, said she knew as well, they wanted to take our hats off, and well, they did it to me, but i carried on walking, went to put my jumper on, but then Katherine tapped my arm looking scared to death, gave me it, I was barging everyone, got upstairs, went to the toilet, cried out of anger, as they laughed at me after they did it so i got a feeling they and go knows who else saw why i wear a hat, came back to where everyone was, smashed shit about, got Cat and asked to speak in private with her, told her about Jake and Poppy, then made up a lie to go home and here i am.
But with yesterday and all this fucking shit today, and tomorrow i need to have an x-ray on my back so people will be seeing that, so fucking great, I'm just getting so fucking sick, I really need to ring this counsellor.
Oh one last thing, I did scare myself today actually as walking back home i was lost in thought in this angry little bubble, then all of a sudden i noticed i was one step away from walking into the road, like i was subconsciously trying to kill myself, so after that i avoided roads as much as possible and just stayed focus on walking!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 340 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments