Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Possible Teenage Pregnancy...

Posted November 21st, 2014 at 05:46 PM by SmokyChica

I haven't posted to my blog in a while, but I got caught up in a lot of things. Now however, I have a bit of a rant/speech/lecture/advice giving thing to blurt out. There is a possibility that right now I could be pregnant because I let some guy take advantage of me. This guy took my virginity then left when I started bleeding too much and said it had been too stressful. When I told him I was late, he told me that if my test came back positive, we would not be talking until his name is completely cleared. He wants no part of this. I am fifteen, in my second year of high school, and do not believe in abortions. This is honestly the most scared I've been in my life. I won't preach don't have sex in high school, but don't lose it to the wrong guy. Girls, wait for a guy who is right for you and wait for a safe time and moment and make sure it is protected. Boys, if you are about to have sex with a girl, make sure it is protected and actually think that there is a possibility the girl could wind up carrying your child. Babies are something that could really happen, and everyone needs to be aware of this and protect themselves against this chance if they are not ready to bear a child. I know I'm not, but if I am in fact pregnant, this is a mistake I will have to carry the rest of my life. Think about this choice people because this is not a position you want to be in. Lastly, to the boys who leave when they get a girl pregnant, you are scum; just because you can walk away from your choices doesn't mean you should. If you abandon a girl when you've messed up her entire life like this, you are a coward and do not deserve to have anyone in your life. Sorry if that is mean, but it's true. Just because you can run away from your mistakes since you aren't the one suffering, doesn't mean you should. Please consider this when you are thinking about having sex. I'll get off my soap box now, but please... Please listen and take this advice.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 500 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments