Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

#33. What are you guys doing to clean up or prevent a mess?

Posted February 22nd, 2020 at 09:07 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

When I jerk off, I will cum in my underwear it gets messy, wipes up my cum with my underwear then change. How about you?

Posted in Discussions
Old

#32. Did you ever find your dried cum in the underwear?

Posted February 21st, 2020 at 10:11 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

I was so busy that I did not cum for 2 days. So I got sexually aroused today. While I was sitting class I can fell precum was leaking on the tip of my cock. When I was going to change clothes I found a stain on my underwear which I wore all day. I guess it's my cum that dries hard and white.

Posted in Discussions
Old

#31. New underwear again

Posted February 18th, 2020 at 10:10 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

I wore new underwear without washing them first and never noticed a problem. Do you wash your new underwear before you wear them?

Posted in Discussions
Old

#30. Have you ever witness toilet xxx?

Posted February 18th, 2020 at 10:08 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)
Tags suck

I went swimming today. when I was walking in the bathroom I noticed that there were two guys sitting on the floor. In mid puke, I see two feet in the next stall so I listen and I’m 90% sure it was some guy having xxx. I got in the fetal position and sit on the toilet so nobody can see me and side there for about 15 minutes just hear every word guys were “whispering” to one another “get on your knees and suck my cock”. Yup, they were sucking on the floor, in a public pool, right next to me. When...
Posted in Discussions
Old

#29. Have you ever tasted your own sperm?

Posted February 16th, 2020 at 10:23 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

I was curious about what it would be like to have my cum in mouth but never had enough courage to taste them. It just didn't seem like it would be appealing to you to have sperm in the mouth? I thought about it and wanted to eat it when some friends shared on a forum, but after I came, I couldn’t do it. I lost my desire and wouldn’t eat it.

The first day, I fold my legs towards my head while lying on my back and shoot cum straight in my mouth. But afterward, I regretted as it sure
Posted in Uncategorized