Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

A few ideas related to boy stuff

Posted September 26th, 2019 at 05:12 PM by Nobody445 (Nobody445's Blog)
Updated October 11th, 2019 at 04:58 PM by Nobody445

1. Wet dream pads.

I don't get wet dreams. In fact, about half of all boys don't get wet dreams. But, for boys who do get wet dreams, I have an idea. Wet dream pads are put in a boy's underwear before he goes to sleep, and taken off and disposed of after he wakes up. They are like menstrual pads, but stronger (to prevent it from ripping apart if he gets an erection in his sleep) and more absorbent (to prevent stains on his underpants, pajamas, and bedsheets).

2. Masturbation...
Nobody445's Forum Picture
Posted in Puberty
Old

#13. Very Very odd dream!?

Posted July 22nd, 2019 at 10:12 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

Sometimes the dreams are weird, sometimes they're just awesome. I can't much control the context of it like I frequently have dreams where I am naked and everyone else is dressed.
So I had a very very odd dream yesterday. I don't know if I can call it a dream, I'm pretty sure it started as a dream, then I woke up partially, kind of like I didn't open my eyes or move, but I had control over my thoughts and me kind of just went with it until I feel as ejaculating.
Although I ejaculated
Posted in Discussions
Old

A survey about wet dreams and morning wood (boys)

Posted June 9th, 2019 at 02:46 PM by Nobody445 (Nobody445's Blog)
Updated July 21st, 2019 at 02:23 PM by Nobody445

How old are you now?

What age did you hit puberty?

Have you ever had a wet dream?

At what age did you have your first wet dream?

Do you currently have regular wet dreams, or did they eventually stop happening?

Have you ever had morning wood?

At what age did you get your first morning wood?

Do you currently have regular morning wood, or did it eventually stop happening?
Nobody445's Forum Picture
Posted in Puberty, Surveys
Old

#1. Having frequent wet dreams?

Posted April 12th, 2019 at 11:34 PM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)
Updated April 14th, 2019 at 08:20 PM by liittlefiish (Additional options)

I usually wake up with a boner every morning since a few years ago. It was nothing unless I woke up in the middle of the night with wet boxers a few days ago. There was no discussion of anything remotely connected to sex around my house. But I know the answer is they are something called nocturnal emissions, or "wet dreams" from finding on the internet. I don't know why I feel embarrassed if explain to my parents there is a wet spot in my boxers. I was happy when finding out a lot of boys...
Posted in Discussions