Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

#18. Do you go naked when home alone?

Posted August 16th, 2019 at 11:12 PM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

I am living with my parents now and although I have a bedroom, I can't really have freedom. Recently when I am home alone, I like to strip naked and just be nude. Contrary to the stereotype of nudists, Iím not compulsive about having to be naked every chance I can be. But at home when itís warm inside, being nude is simply more comfortable, feels liberating and delightfully sensual to free myself that way.

I read some your posts on VT, nearly all you guys like naked (maybe). Rather,
Posted in Discussions
Old

#17. Swimming naked in a public pool?

Posted August 10th, 2019 at 09:17 PM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

We often wear shorts or underwear when swimming. You or your friends might be from a different culture where thatís not such a big deal when swimming naked. But here most boys here rarely, if ever, get to swim nude. So do you wear swimwear just because everyone else does? Think about it.
I tried to swim naked in public pool this morning when no one was there. I was afraid of arrest for "indecent exposure" while were swimming all-natural.
Which is a shame, because once you
Posted in Discussions
Old

#13. Very Very odd dream!?

Posted July 22nd, 2019 at 10:12 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

Sometimes the dreams are weird, sometimes they're just awesome. I can't much control the context of it like I frequently have dreams where I am naked and everyone else is dressed.
So I had a very very odd dream yesterday. I don't know if I can call it a dream, I'm pretty sure it started as a dream, then I woke up partially, kind of like I didn't open my eyes or move, but I had control over my thoughts and me kind of just went with it until I feel as ejaculating.
Although I ejaculated
Posted in Discussions
Old

Is my mom perving my body?

Posted October 27th, 2011 at 07:55 PM by Haleyzmont
Updated October 28th, 2011 at 06:26 AM by Haleyzmont

So for a long time now my mom has being saying and doing things that make me feel weird and uncomfortable... Like when we went to the beach i had my clothes on and i said that im
Going to go change into my bathing suit and she said " just chanhe here no ones looking" and in my head i though " are you crazy? This beach is filled with people infront and beside us! Omfg" and so i said " no! Everyones watching, ill just go into the changing room" so she kept saying...
Haleyzmont's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Perverted