Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Im A wierd little FReaK but hey wats life without bieng a FReaK
Old

Highschool

Posted August 15th, 2008 at 02:03 PM by japanman (=B Jacob =B)
Updated August 16th, 2008 at 10:56 PM by japanman

Just went to the freshmen BBQ meet a few ppl and I also saw my friends, I even saw a few hot girls ( in my terms meaning hiar and awsome eyes ). Got my planner, gym clothes and locker.

All I know is highschool will be tough but it'll be worth it. And I will keep my dreams and hopes and i wont change them because other people are.

o and its gonna suck having to get up at 5:30 AM >.<
japanman's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My life again :D

Posted July 19th, 2008 at 04:18 PM by japanman (=B Jacob =B)

So im going to camp next as some of you know.

Currently i have stopped studying japanese for abit to learn more about english grammer but im gonna go back and learn japanese again soon.

My dad just bought me a cowboybebop complete collection dvd and i must say its awsome.

Avatar the last airbender is sadly coming to an end tho http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_the_last_airbender
Its the second best show in the world .

O and my...
japanman's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My life

Posted June 15th, 2008 at 02:38 AM by japanman (=B Jacob =B)

Lol lately i have been happy for no reason

lol my sister graduated my other sister is pregnet. I am learning japanese. I am reading my fav manga.

Im just living life
japanman's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ugh

Posted June 5th, 2008 at 06:32 PM by japanman (=B Jacob =B)

ok so its summer wich sucks its always sunny and i hate it when its sunny i love the one. I miss so many ppl from school i mainly miss the girl i like jackie and mr C.

I had a dream were me and jackie and forrest had to find the crystal skull and it was a cool dream till i woke up and thats when i started to miss jackie and forrest (my best friend) alot more

im agnostic so i like to leave the creator (god) alone but i find my self praying alot more i have been hopinf...
japanman's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I found it =D

Posted May 3rd, 2008 at 07:52 PM by japanman (=B Jacob =B)

The first movie the reason why my avatar has l ugh =D i cant bielive i found it wooooooooooot
here this is wat im talking about
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...972#post281972
I found the first movie wich was the hardest to find im sry its in japanese with english subs but hey it hasnt come out in america yet and i dont think it is.
japanman's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized