Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

More thoughts (So original I know...)

Posted June 24th, 2014 at 07:13 AM by Rocketsnail

This was from 12th June. I was in a bus with a group of people going to help some people in the city of Whangarei, but this was going to be a 2 hour bus trip, so I had little to do. I couldn't bring my laptop, so I had my iPod to listen to music. It then occurred to me that I had plenty of time to reflect on the events that happened the previous night which was when my friend came out to me as being bi. Just to note I swear at myself here a bit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
Rocketsnail's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just incredibly bored

Posted June 22nd, 2014 at 02:27 PM by Microcosm (The Review)

I'm posting here to let off some steam.

I am listening to music right now and just chilling, but I am just thinking about how lost I am. I can't really find anything I like to do. I am really uninspired right now. Not sure how to deal with this problem. Oh well.
Microcosm's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Heya

Posted June 21st, 2014 at 02:49 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Ya guys been up to much?
Really should be doing coursework but I'm going to get called back into college nearly every day for the 11 weeks to do assignees/referrals so what's the point in doing them now? But that is literally my life, other than work experience and Kelsey, I'm seeing no one during the 11 weeks and the one person i do want to see is making it abundantly clear they do not want to see me outside of college or when college is done so fuck them!
I was thinking about getting...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oh my god just, so much to fill up on!

Posted June 18th, 2014 at 10:45 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well one college has ended but I'm gonna keep getting called back into college to do stuff so kinda annoying but whatever!
Two, I JUST SAW KELSEY'S NEW PUPPY AND OH MY GOD SO CUTE AND FLUFFY AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH! :3
Thirdly, I'm talking to my friend Ruby and she said "Go downstairs and in a dying whale noise say food loudly so they get the hint how hungry you are!" So i said one moment then came back and said i think they got the hint, but she didn't believe I'd done it,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Paul is really pushing it.

Posted June 15th, 2014 at 08:40 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Don't like bad language? Tough shit, this blog will have a lot of it.
I'm getting absolutely fucking sick of Paul, first being a major fucking creep and stopping me from going downstairs and making me constantly cover myself up because he just fucking stares at me and only one person believes me as she has seen it, and that took years!
And he thinks he's fucking cleaning and tidying and putting things away when really, you can get ANYTHING he has "cleaned" and i will guarantee...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized