Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Oh my god just, so much to fill up on!

Posted June 18th, 2014 at 10:45 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well one college has ended but I'm gonna keep getting called back into college to do stuff so kinda annoying but whatever!
Two, I JUST SAW KELSEY'S NEW PUPPY AND OH MY GOD SO CUTE AND FLUFFY AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH! :3
Thirdly, I'm talking to my friend Ruby and she said "Go downstairs and in a dying whale noise say food loudly so they get the hint how hungry you are!" So i said one moment then came back and said i think they got the hint, but she didn't believe I'd done it,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Paul is really pushing it.

Posted June 15th, 2014 at 08:40 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Don't like bad language? Tough shit, this blog will have a lot of it.
I'm getting absolutely fucking sick of Paul, first being a major fucking creep and stopping me from going downstairs and making me constantly cover myself up because he just fucking stares at me and only one person believes me as she has seen it, and that took years!
And he thinks he's fucking cleaning and tidying and putting things away when really, you can get ANYTHING he has "cleaned" and i will guarantee...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Amazing Concert

Posted June 14th, 2014 at 11:45 AM by gothy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Y6VOoFx9E
gothy's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My birthday!

Posted June 14th, 2014 at 01:29 AM by vickilynn

It was birthday. You guys should know, my family prefers not to wear anything at home and stuff. So, our family tradition is who ever birthday it is, that person has to be in their birthday suit from 12 am to 12 am., no matter what happens. I am trying to not to wear anything for the whole summer anyway. So my family took me to a drivethru ice cream place of course and went to a park. No body was there, so my dad move the truck so we can easily sit by the truck, at the table. My mom and sister...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Half

Posted June 11th, 2014 at 11:44 PM by Desmond Jones (How Life Goes On)
Updated June 11th, 2014 at 11:48 PM by Desmond Jones

Some of you might know that I'm in a typical situation with one particular girl. I'll be using this blog to update the aforementioned situation. I doubt anyone will read it, but what the heck, it will help me out.
Desmond Jones's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized