Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Fucking my dog...?

Posted September 29th, 2013 at 01:43 PM by Blood (Unexpected Happenings.)
Updated December 31st, 2013 at 12:19 AM by Blood

The definition of beauty follows as such:

[CENTER][I][COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="6"]Beauty[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

noun: beauty; plural noun: beauties

1. A combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight.

2. A beautiful or pleasing thing or person, in particular.

3. The quality of being physically attractive.

Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Character deaths :'(

Posted September 29th, 2013 at 08:14 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)
Updated September 29th, 2013 at 01:34 PM by Dimentio

I am COMPLETELY changing this blog to about character deaths, A nice lovely subject everyone wants to be a part of haha
Well i struggle with depressive things we when a character dies *Cough*Harry Potter series*Cough* It just gets to me and brings me down! And i am reading Catching Fire again in time for the movie and as i probably have said i am a ridiculous reader lately and nearly completed the book already haha, But i got to a bit i can't deal with!
When i first read this bit right...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guys today has been oh my god XD

Posted September 27th, 2013 at 02:59 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)
Updated September 27th, 2013 at 03:14 PM by Dimentio

Well apparently i am a funny good guy in the class as we was on the debate team against Evolution but as you guys know i do not believe in god crap (Yet i love Greek Mythology haha), And apparently thinking of God being Scottish and saying he is a dick when i am fighting for this team was the most hilarious thing ever as everyone had tears down their faces even the teacher XD
And then i watched Glee with Kelsey AND BLAINE ASKED KURT OUT AND HE SAID YES AND KURT MADE A BIG THING FOR ONCE AND...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guys i fount the core of my happiness! :D

Posted September 26th, 2013 at 01:20 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well lately i have been reading again as before i used to read a book a day....Literally, I was SO addicted to reading i probably got like 3 books every month! But then slowly that went away and oddly enough i also started to get depressed and miserable during the time and it went on for years and years!
But then Kelsey got me to read a book and it took a while but i read it, And then another, And then another, And then i bought my own book and read it and this time it proberly took like...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good day, Hate boxers!

Posted September 25th, 2013 at 12:59 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well today i went to the barn and it was really good, Got soaking wet, Worked with Jane which was scary haha, Then this other woman came who i barely spoke to but got along with, And yeah we talked loads and had a fair bit in common! And a cute baby black lab was there who is 4 months old and was the cutest! And then a woman came and put her dog on trial for the afternoon and i fell in love with him! He is deaf and SO CUTE :3
Then i got home, Had food and got in mah giraffe onesie, I also...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized