Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

pregnancy prevention

Posted October 12th, 2013 at 09:30 AM by ShannanThaLoca

Hi. im confused,is the morning after pill the same as birth control pills? also if i go to a health clinic or like planned parenthood,can i get condoms or birth control without my parents knowing anything about it? Im thinking about having sex but i seriously dont wanna get preg.my life would be over and my parents would kill me! getting preg.is the only thing holding me back from having sex. No comments about being too young or nit being ready,its my life and my choices sooo yah.any tips that...
ShannanThaLoca's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I make noises when i mast.

Posted October 11th, 2013 at 07:16 PM by ShannanThaLoca

Ok when i finger myself i tend to make noises(moans,gasps,shallow/fast breaths),next summer a boy is gonna finger me and eat me out.i cant really help it that i make these noises,so im pretty sure when he does i will make them.is making noises a turnoff?if it is ill have to learn to not let the noises out then lol.
ShannanThaLoca's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Quarterback.

Posted October 11th, 2013 at 06:50 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

That was painful.
Ambers cover of I'll Stand By You, Romy when her, Chris and Mike were cleaning our Finn's stuff but her heart breaking speech about losing a son and just the pain you could see and feel and Matthew trying to be strong but showing even the strongest break down and Mark as well trying to fight it but he couldn't any more and he just lost it and Naya also trying to be just so so strong even though she let her emotions show and how in the end she couldn't cope with it and you...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Is Sigh strong enough to cover my feelings

Posted October 11th, 2013 at 04:23 PM by Jhcx (The Flavored Channel's Den of Confusion!)

Just feeling so empty, so lost, so alone. And i just want to go home.

im here in the City 7 months. its been great i love my job. but its coming to an end my job is ending and everyone is walking away and its like a knife to my heart. Gun shots going off around me and i dont know where to look.

My friends arent talking to me. there is little to no one to talk to. the forums im on are dead quiet this last week and facebook has just hit to the wall. And i fee like ive...
Jhcx's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Can't sleep, Gay ramblings.

Posted October 10th, 2013 at 06:31 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well one i just cannot sleep for whatever reason which is bad as my exhaustion is getting to the point where i am hallucinating, I am making up people in my head, Seeing animals that aren't there, Feeling weird things that are not happening and yeah, I am so scared where this exhaustion is taking me :'(
Also something else that is saddening me is a gay issue with my friends and this other guys friends!
JUST BECAUSE WE'RE GAY DOES NOT MEAN WE LIKE EACH OTHER! All the time lately i hear...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized