Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Homecoming!

Posted November 9th, 2013 at 06:08 PM by LouBerry

Our schools Homecoming is Friday, and I am so excited.

We have all kinds of competitions and activities all week, and then we have the big game on Friday! This year as a Senior, Homecoming is going to be amazing. We get to run out on the court and do a dance and chant and be silly.

So, I'm on dance committee, and the rest of the group and I have been working really hard to come up with something great for the dance, because it's a really big deal.

We...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Crush on a celeb who is in a straight relationship D':

Posted November 9th, 2013 at 05:16 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

One their attractive, two their in a dedicated relationship with a girl, three their a celeb and four, their them so it would never ever ever ever ever ever ever happen, only in my dreams but even then it is hard!
But Darren Criss.
Well i realized hearing just his VOICE and not seeing his looks on Glee is the reason i fell in love with it, and when i see him smile or be happy, i smile and feel happy, and when he sings, i get the emotions of the song and just feel his voice and i never...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

sorry been off net.

Posted November 9th, 2013 at 10:02 AM by kitten13

sorry i did something and daddy pulled my net. till i got better grades. i'm back for now miss all of you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I love my mum more than anything but....

Posted November 8th, 2013 at 09:56 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well i can't go to her for issues!
Like some i can and i trust and love her so much, it's why i am comfortable around her with the gay me, but i was close to tears when i fount out i was being put under at the hospital because of my hair issues and also why i was scared of getting it cut and why i don't go swimming any more, each time i have bought it up, each tie she laughs, like do you KNOW how HURTFUL it is, for the one person i finally feel close to and who i would give my life to save,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I just don't know....

Posted November 6th, 2013 at 06:28 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

There are so many things i need to say that i can't say anything!
Kelsey, college, confidence, just everything, it is getting to such a horrible horrible place for me again, like i have cried literally every day at least once for a month now!
I don't want depression again, i don't want the sleep issues again, i don't want the starvation again, i don't want that all again, i can't have it all again :'(
Ad how long does a broken heart take to heal!?! In a few months it will be...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized