Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Welp.... I snapped.

Posted November 5th, 2013 at 12:57 PM by Dimentio

So college started again Monday and i don't know if it is just a phase i am going through but i was not in the mood for work and kept getting told off and in lots of trouble and it was pissing me off, Which is also bad as i need to do coursework but yeah, I just am not in the mood!
And then today i got told i had to do English again this year when it was horrible and depressing last year, But the thing is we got told we could NOT move on from the course if we failed that, And even Tyela said she did not get her certificate and agreed with me, And the teacher was going on and on and on and talking over me which i HATE and so i was getting kinda snappy!
So i was slowly raising my voice to the point i practically shouted "NOW YOU HOLD ON A SECOND!" And then asked Tyela kinda nicely that we could not be on this course unless we passed it and i signed the stupid fucking paper but i am NOT doing it again and i even said "Well i don't give two shits!" Because he said i will be on a dissaplinery or whatever, And everyone thought it was HILARIOUS especially when i told him to hang on for a second (Which did shut him up I'd like to add XD), But yeah i was kinda pissed....
So not only have i had two shit days in a row, All night every night now i am CONSTANTLY waking up in the night and i thought it was bad before but it is literally getting like every ten minutes now, And keeping awake is the most difficult thing ever and i am not fucked about acting happy any more, So people are seeing my bad side!
And Kelsey just ROYALLY pissed me off!
We were talking about her going to New York and i was being honest and said "Just the thought of you going for 4 days is really sad for me as i will miss you!" Her reply? "Well i will move to New York with or without you" THAT MOTHER FUCKING TONGUE FACE AGAIN! Anyway there is me being honest and thinking how'd i cry because she is so far away and she just says that! Like i understand it is her dream and all that shit but still!?! Like fucking saying that!
I am literally getting so mother fucking sick of my bad sleep, My body hurting every day, Having to act happy, Talk to people, Do fucking course work and college work, Being at fucking college, Getting forced to wake up at the same fucking time at 6:30 every day, I am fucking SICK of it all! I want time to me and time to chill down and just be me!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 258 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments