Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

I love the dog barn so much :'3

Posted December 12th, 2013 at 03:08 PM by Dimentio

Well lately as i have stated before, I am enjoying life a lot less and starting to hate everything and everyone and not being ashamed to hide it, and yesterday was a kind of bad day for me too as i had an argument with a two faced arrogant prat who i sadly need to see like daily!
And i told everyone about my time lately in college and stuff and they felt bad for me and cheered me up and did agree Joe was a complete and utter dick, and we only had 5 dogs and it was mostly quite and peaceful and i loved it! And i have no idea how but they somehow knew i was gay, whether going through my Facebook or what, but yeah, they knew, and it never really was spoke about as i am still kinda nervous for some reason but i did mention an incident with a guy once and it did not faze them what so ever!
Then Kirtsy, the craziest woman i know XD We had our usual weird chats while she drove like a maniac again and then at one point i nearly screamed and was like "OH GOD! Was i just breathing then!?! Sometimes i zone out and i worry if i breathe or not!" and she told me how she is like that and said i am a complete maniac and that is why we get along so well :') She said i am like her and i am bat shit insane and that i should not worry about the future haha
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 257 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments