Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Been 2 years

Posted January 5th, 2013 at 08:12 AM by villain
Updated January 5th, 2013 at 09:03 AM by villain

Wow, I stumbled across this website 2 years ago. I was 13 years old. That period in my life was a awkward. The point in my life where i was still searching for myself. I was a closeted gay. But this forum showed me that I'm not the only weird kid in school. I always felt like I was that one exception. The person no one really cared about. I left this forum about a year ago and thought I was done with it. I feel like I should come back and see how I was as a child. So here I am again, Hello Virtual...
villain's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dream #3

Posted August 6th, 2011 at 04:58 PM by villain

Well what I remember was that it was almost like a video game that I had little control over (almost a lucid dream). Well it was 4 ppl in 2 teams (2 vs 2) and we were in one part of the map and the other team on the other side. But the other team had a map but we had weapons. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, you need a map to escape once you kill the other team. So my team went searching on the other side of the map. (totally clueless) As we were searching we kept arguing, I kept saying we had to escape...
villain's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Disappointment

Posted August 5th, 2011 at 07:58 PM by villain

I planned on coming out to my sister today but she left to go to a friend's house so.... its pretty disappointing that I didnt get to do that today..... I you dont know wat im talking about heres thread I made so yeah check it out and tell me what u think...... http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...d.php?t=111186 Good Day :)
villain's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dream #2

Posted August 4th, 2011 at 08:30 PM by villain

I went to this fancy restaurant and *nom* *nom *nom* I ate... Then when I finished there was these 2 teenagers i somhow knew and I got into a food fight with them but ended up getting kicked out then out of nowhere there was a table FULL of food outside and we continued our fight there..... + I remember my first move it was meatballs then apples (a huge mosquito flew at me and took an apple) then I woke up.... So yeah Sweet Dream :)
villain's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dream #1

Posted August 3rd, 2011 at 02:27 PM by villain

Well it was very vague but for some reason it was 2 dreams in one.. . I remember going to this site virtualteen.org then going to a thread I made about me being underweight then I read a post that said to eat Potato Chips with French Onion Dip then when I went to go do that my dream switched and I end up going to my mom and dad's room. (I call them mommy and papa) Then I went online to Facebook for my sister to go online. (My older sister is banned from our house but she still come over to see us)...
villain's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized