Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

#12. Ripped my foreskin during "MASTURBATION"

Posted May 30th, 2019 at 12:47 PM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)
Updated May 30th, 2019 at 12:50 PM by liittlefiish

It had an accident and I have to go to the hospital this morning.
I want to share with you my experience. I hope you will not get one.

My problem that I was getting hard while chatting with a friend in the morning. I felt horny and stroked my penis a bit when we were saying about sexual topics. I told that I was hurt if rubbed my penis then because my foreskin is too tight. But he said that I could try and masturbate slowly and see how it goes as stretching exercises. See if
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Not ready to give up, Picking myself back up

Posted March 27th, 2012 at 08:32 PM by RakshaMalayka

I've been doing so good. The urges had disappeared for a while. Me nd my ex Cody have been back together for a while. I felt strong enough to throw away my blades. It'd been a month. I finally felt okay for once in my life. However, yesterday I broke. My mom was gelling at me over stupid shit and I couldn't take it anymore. She threatened to ship me off to my aunts house and she smacked me. She went for a drive nd threatened to not come back. I sat on my bed and my broken mirror lay in reach. 28...
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Troubles of a Straight Fashionisto

Posted October 27th, 2011 at 08:24 PM by LuckyLuke
Updated October 27th, 2011 at 08:37 PM by LuckyLuke

It hurts.

I'm a straight man in a limbo between what you could consider the "gay man - straight man world". I love fashion, Starbucks, the Lohans'. I hate sports, violence, and rude people. I care about appearance, I don't care about who won the game on Sunday. I'm attracted to girls but I'm not an animal in sharing it with others.

Why must I fall into line with every other guy out there and wear plain jeans and a sporty tee? Why must I try and hide who I...
LuckyLuke's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized