Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Why I am careful of fakes

Posted June 4th, 2019 at 06:08 PM by Elise05

It was just a year ago. I came online (on another site), and befriended someone my age. We started just talking about regular stuff. Then our conversations were more personal. I didn't mind. It's nice to have a friend to share these things with. Well, this person messed up and said something that indicated they were not who they said they were. In fact, I figured out that this person was not only male but also probably a lot older. I felt violated. I trusted the person. So I am careful. I won't...
Elise05's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Pride Month

Posted June 4th, 2019 at 12:19 AM by Elise05

Have a gay (or bi or trans) old time!
Elise05's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fake Members: Be Careful

Posted June 4th, 2019 at 12:12 AM by Elise05

I have gotten messages from a few girls. When I look at their past posts, I see some whose age seems to never change. What do I mean? A user who joined in 2010 told me she was 15. No she did not join when she was 6. Her excuse: It was her aunt's account before hers. I have seen this pattern on a few other accounts.

I started looking up past posts because I was curious about them, but now I do every time. I know others could still be fake, and maybe I am giving them a heads up to...
Elise05's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Survey for boys v2

Posted June 2nd, 2019 at 05:46 PM by Nobody445 (Nobody445's Blog)
Updated July 21st, 2019 at 02:21 PM by Nobody445

Are you cut or uncut?

If you have to go pee at school, do you prefer using the stall or using the urinal?

While using a stall toilet for urination, do you pee sitting down, or do you pee standing up?

Are you currently "urinal shy"?

Have you been "urinal shy" in the past, but not anymore? If so, what age did the shyness stop?

If you are uncut, do you pull back to pee?

If you were potty-trained...
Nobody445's Forum Picture
Posted in Urination, Surveys
Old

#12. Ripped my foreskin during "MASTURBATION"

Posted May 30th, 2019 at 12:47 PM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)
Updated May 30th, 2019 at 12:50 PM by liittlefiish

It had an accident and I have to go to the hospital this morning.
I want to share with you my experience. I hope you will not get one.

My problem that I was getting hard while chatting with a friend in the morning. I felt horny and stroked my penis a bit when we were saying about sexual topics. I told that I was hurt if rubbed my penis then because my foreskin is too tight. But he said that I could try and masturbate slowly and see how it goes as stretching exercises. See if
Posted in Lifestyle