Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

A place where I can rant and just get everything out there
Rate this Entry

Awkward with my friend

Posted July 5th, 2010 at 08:26 PM by Mattyboy2

Okay so let me explain stuff:

I used to really close to my best friend Jack, he's 15, we used to hang around each other for everything. But after my Mum passed we drifted for a month or so, I don't know why I think, I hope, it was because he didn't know how to be around me anymore.

But for the past couple of weeks I've begun to think...I THINK I LOVE HIM!
I think about him all the time (like that) and just want to sit in his arms talking to him.

We've done stuff woth each other before, experimenting and stuff but that was just innocent now i'm sure i want it more seriously but I wasn;t sure how he'd take it.

Zoom to present:

Yesterday after talking with him all day and just relaxing, my Mum did come up but he just comforted me and i felt okay with it.
I invited him to sleepover, we used to all the time, and he said he'd ask his parents. Things were looking up.

So everything was good and he came over, and we just hung out like it was back in the old days before Mum.
We played video games, surfed the web, played football outside, watched TV, everything.

But at night it got awkward. He always used to do this thing where he would ask a simple "yes and no" question, if you answered you asked him a question, if you refused he could ask you another one.
So it began with the normal like are these people fit, would you ever do this or that etc. Then he asked if i fancied anyone and i said "yes".
He got really excited and lept up and asked who.
I just kinda looked away and said: "I think I fancy.....a guy."

There was just silence and he said: "WHAAAAAT!"
I didn't know what to think, it just upset me so much, he looked really disgusted and surprised... all i could do is tio cry and run to the bathroom and i stayed there for a while.

After a while I crept back to my bedroom door and I'm sure i could hear him wanking so i just waiting, listening.
After I was sure he finished I slowly walked in and before he could shut my laptop i'm sure I saw two guys having sex on it!

He said: "He wanted to know what the big deal was".

Now I'm really confused, we went to sleep without talking and barely spoke today.

What does this mean?? Is he gay?? Do I love him?? I don't know whats going on!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3713 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    sounds confusing as hell..maybe he was so shocked cuz he "fancied a guy" too....(maybe you :/)
  2. Old Comment
    I'm a fucking guy! Jesus!

But i guess ur probably right, I havn't had a chance to properly speak to him yet but i will shortly