Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

take of your colours...

Posted March 7th, 2012 at 01:00 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

Feels like its been forever since iv written something worth while. So heres my attempt. Theres only one thing in my entire life that I have been sure about and that is self harm, but lately I am not so sure about it and that terrifies me. It has made me feel better about every problem I have ever had and to be honest still does.
In my head I have chose to separate my mind from my body and now my body is staring to reject what I am doing to it. My boyfriend and my friend are constantly on...
love is louder's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Seeing the smoke and waiting for the fire...

Posted January 15th, 2012 at 04:12 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

Thought i would actually give you guys a decent read since all iv been doing is "homework" for therapy lately. Boring! so here goes with the serious bloggy crap!

I have realised that I am very guilty. Guilty about the tiniest of things. And things that are furthest in my past but are still so relative in the present. I think this is why I cut. Things that I cant fix that are always on my mind. Things that I am scared to bring up, to admit to. Iv hurt people sometimes unintentionally...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

And im already gone over and im on my way...

Posted August 10th, 2011 at 07:16 AM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

What were the specific circumstances that led to you harming yourself?
Bad dreams

How did the day start?
With the bad dreams

When did the thought of harming yourself occur the first time?
as soon as i woke up.

Did it grow over a period of time?
Yea

Did you battle against it?
Didnít have time, knew I would need to again before I went to work anyway so theres was no point

What were your...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

cause im a creep. im a weirdo!...

Posted August 7th, 2011 at 03:02 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Updated August 7th, 2011 at 06:42 PM by love is louder

What were the specific circumstances that led to you harming yourself?
family party.

How did the day start?
mam made me get out of bed. and i just wanted to lay there and not have to speak to anyone

When did the thought of harming yourself occur the first time?
as soon as i woke up.

Did it grow over a period of time?
not really stayed about the same i knew i had to when i got up and it stayed the same till now.

Member++
Posted in Uncategorized