Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

am i your only shorty...

Posted December 21st, 2011 at 05:03 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Tags mood diary

Work. Sent home at 10 for throwing up. Ghost whisperer and true blood. Claire. Feel down. Teary. Shitty. Like I cba any more. Tea. Bath bed.
love is louder's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

because teenagers scare the living shit out of me...

Posted December 18th, 2011 at 04:54 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Tags mood diary

today i did nothing! i sat and played minecraft all day then went and booked in mine and my mothers tattoos for the 7th of january. then we walked to tesco to get my mams friend some flowers for her birthday. i came home watched a little true blood and ghost whisperer. had a ready meal from tesco for tea. then sat on minecraft. hopefully i will get enough sleep. overall mood has been nothing really.
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day old blues...

Posted December 17th, 2011 at 08:19 AM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Tags mood diary

Went to work suprisingly untired. Had a sandwich. Nipped to alexs. went to christmas meal. Went well. Got abit overwhelmed? Came home. Watched telly with clare while she offloaded onto me
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

lets pretend, my january friend, i wanted you again.

Posted December 17th, 2011 at 08:18 AM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Tags mood diary

Work. Boring. Didn't really talk to anyone but in an ok mood. Went home. Bath. Wrapped presents. Clare. Terry brought his new baby round. It was 10 before I had anytime to myself. Felt really down. Cried again for no reason. Got out of bed at 12 cause I was too hungry to sleep. Got a yoghurt and 2biscuits. Then started a fighting with my boyfriend
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

tried to sever ties + i ended up with wounds to bind like your poring salt in my cuts

Posted December 17th, 2011 at 08:16 AM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Tags mood diary

Work. Good morning. Very motivated. Finished my book. Work. Wound myself up. Came home in a bad mood. Went to craigs bought us tea cheered him up came home went to bed.
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized