Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

iv seen this one before the girl she gets away...

Posted July 25th, 2011 at 06:23 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

sooo Julian

hes alright. hes kinda this lanky old man but he seems pretty clued up. and i think he knows what hes talking about. i really like his teeth thats all i can really remember about the session. ok so i hadnt told anybody this before until i told Julian and he kinda made me feel normal about it so i guess i can tell you.
for as long as i can remember i have kinda had this bloke in my head, this voice, but i know theres no bloke, i know its not cause that would make...
love is louder's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

and iv made myself stronger some how and never wasted anymore time on you since then.

Posted July 19th, 2011 at 07:25 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

first "proper" therapy sesion

its tomorrow with a man called Julian when i found out it was a man that i was going to see i got a bit anxious, i have no idea why. he phoned me a couple of days ago and he seemed nice enough on the phone and this made me feel a little better about him.
So tomorrow morning will be my first session with him. i have no idea what we will be talking about. i think its mainly for my sleeping and my bad dreams. i have no idea if he knows...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm looking at you through the glass. Don't know how much time has passed...

Posted May 26th, 2011 at 04:48 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Tags mind, rant

ok so if you follow me you'll know that i had to keep a diary of my dreams a month or so ago and even though iv stopped writing my diary i thought id share this particular dream

i cant really remember it on the whole as it was this morning but these are the bits that stuck out.

Ok so i was walking up past my local shops holding hands with my boyfriend then all of a sudden i was in a house with some friends and my girlfriend (totally fictional) was sat next to me i...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

sticks and stone may break my bones but words they surely kill ...

Posted April 13th, 2011 at 03:50 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Tags mind

Right so its wednesday night (the day before I go to the art college with my "support worker")
I have no idea what my feelings are on this. On the one hand I'm going to do something I'm probably interested in and seen as I don't have a job its getting me up and out of the house in the morning. But on the other when I get there I'm going with another girl (don't know whether she's like me or not) and were going together the people that run the college thing are like my age (18/19)...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

so stand close to me, dont sail away. Let them see your heart...

Posted April 6th, 2011 at 07:42 AM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Updated May 5th, 2011 at 02:27 PM by love is louder
Tags mind

Dream analysis

in Pizza hut. Tried to sneak a cookie dough. Got court by this super inspector tried to get cmy friends girlfiriend (who doesnt even work in pizza hut) ho help the bloke hurt my foot.

I was becky of corry (i think) and I was getting married but he was just winding me up. and the girls from my old job were there. Jill from over the road was asking me all these survey questions about food as i was backin my car out of the street.
Walked home with...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized