Stuff
From
Me

Cool.

Idunevenknow.
Rate this Entry

Say what?

Posted June 5th, 2008 at 05:43 PM by Serenity

I've noticed that as fabulous as my grammar is on the computer, it's almost nonexistant at times irl. And not just me, but everyone. Lol we don't even talk in complete sentences:

"Concert go alright?"
"Eh, like I expected."
"That's cool."
"Not really. Kinda blew actually."
"Oh. That sucks."

lol yeah. It's like back in cavemen times, they communicated in grunts. Then the language got more and more complex. Now it seems like we're shortening and simplifying more and more so that eventually we'll just be using grunts again.

o_0
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1937 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Gumleaf's Forum Picture
    i know what you mean. it all started for me when i strated text mes. on my phone. using letter like "u" for you and "b" for be, then shortening words to luv and gr8 and things like that. the more i think about it, the worse i am for grammar.
  2. Old Comment
    Lol, you can see that by the way all the vowels are progressing towards a little grunting noise.
  3. Old Comment
    ShatteredWings's Forum Picture
    LOL! true...go figure.. textmesgin has realy messed up speling (i simply cant spell, sorries)
    Posted June 6th, 2008 at 11:42 AM by ShatteredWings ShatteredWings is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Magus's Forum Picture
    Same here. I can't seem to talk. I sound like someone with speech impediment.