Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

When did I know I was a lesbian?

Posted November 28th, 2019 at 03:57 PM by Elise05

Note: I love to write. This is something that I have been working on for a while now. I was just asked this question again, so I wanted to publish this.

How did you know you were a lesbian?

I have been asked that question so much, and it drives me crazy. While I do understand that sometimes the question is being asked by girls who are questioning their own sexualities, it seems to be asked by more people who may be questioning my own.

How did I know?...
Elise05's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A ghost town

Posted November 11th, 2019 at 07:15 PM by Elise05

I love going to ghost towns. I think if I counted, I would have been to 14 of them. Maybe this site is the fifteenth. I wish this place wasn't so quiet. I used to have fun here and made good friends. I am at fault too. Anyone out there?
Elise05's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Missing Her Touch

Posted August 21st, 2019 at 07:32 PM by Elise05

My girlfriend has moved two hours away, and it's so hard. I miss her so much. I miss kissing her, holding her, and so much more. I miss her smell. I miss her! I don't know how we will make it!
Elise05's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I told my parents

Posted June 20th, 2019 at 04:08 PM by Elise05

I told my parents (well, my mom and she told my dad) that I have a new girlfriend. We have been dating since April. I think she suspected that we were together.

Now I have been out to my parents for a long time, and they're okay with it. But this is the first girlfriend I had that they knew about. I don't know why I hid that, but now it's out in the open!

At least we can hold hands and show some affection without being concerned about being caught. Now I wonder if she...
Elise05's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I am careful of fakes

Posted June 4th, 2019 at 06:08 PM by Elise05

It was just a year ago. I came online (on another site), and befriended someone my age. We started just talking about regular stuff. Then our conversations were more personal. I didn't mind. It's nice to have a friend to share these things with. Well, this person messed up and said something that indicated they were not who they said they were. In fact, I figured out that this person was not only male but also probably a lot older. I felt violated. I trusted the person. So I am careful. I won't...
Elise05's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized