Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Augh stressful day.

Posted September 7th, 2014 at 03:26 AM by Dimentio

So this morning i heard Jess ask "What was Kieran moaning about now?" When all i asked her was to make sure Kayden does not come in here as i need to do coursework but need minimal distractions!
And yeah, need to do coursework so augh!
But i seriously give up with people online, mainly YouTube! So there was a video i commented on recently with a YouTuber i love eating weird Lays flavours, and like, not even a quarter of the bag were chips, and they were HUGE bags, so i left a comment, literally had like 20 people giving me shit, saying i was stupid for not knowing it was to cushion the bag and all this shit, and like 2 days ago another YouTuber i left up did a video of straight guys trying to recognize their own buttholes, which, I've only ever heard of gay guys shaving there or getting rim jobs, that is the only thing i have ever known, but two guys said they get that, so i left a comment saying they are not 100% straight, and made a joke saying if i kissed girls or could play with their breasts, I would not call myself 100% gay, and yet again, a TON of people were giving me shit for it, so when i said i did not know it was a thing straight guys also did, I got called ignorant and even more shit!
Like the YouTube community and a lot of people online fucking suck! Like, if you lack knowledge in one area, leave any sort of comment or anything, you get a ton of fucking hate for it, and it never was always like this, as i have been on YouTube for many years, but slowly i have seen it getting worse and worse, and now, I just want every YouTuber to block comments or something as i am done with that site and it's community!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 303 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments