Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

James

Posted April 13th, 2013 at 06:50 PM by Dimentio

James and Brandon really were my closest guy friends, They were always sleeping over mine and we were so perfect and fine together and we were basically family, We were so close and got along so well!
But then me and Brandon one day just stopped talking, It was sad but i dealt with it.
Then a few weeks/months later me and James also just stopped talking!
With Brandon we were close and got along well but with James like i had to look away but he could get changed around me, We could snuggle up while playing games or watching TV and it be normal and we was just so close and i loved it!
And sometimes like now i am sad he is gone from my life, We was basically twins and me and my family and his family, We all got so used to seeing each other we was basically a second family XD So yeah i miss that all and i miss him so much and what we had but people move on, It'd be nice to have it yeah but hopefully i get a new friend like that soon
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 237 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments