Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [4]

What can I say, the title says it all.
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Thank You

Posted August 4th, 2008 at 10:00 PM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)
Updated March 5th, 2010 at 12:42 PM by redcar

I have been a member since 15th December 2004.
I have posted in excess of 8,500 posts. (Our hidden forums don’t have post count )
I have sent more PM’s than I care to remember.
I have made 19 Blog entries. This is my 20th.

This is the hardest thing I have had to write.

As you may have noticed, I have lost my Admin face and rank. Ben may have already explained all this. Bear with me, I am currently travelling around Europe, this is a post dated...
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old

5 Days to Go

Posted July 30th, 2008 at 07:43 AM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)

Well in 5 days I am out of here.
We have decided to extend our trip till the 30th, which I have to mention to my manager in work, but I think she'll be ok, I get along with her.

I got a lend of a backpack off my cousin, save me buying one, and now just need to decide what to bring.

Guys you don't know how much I need this break. I need to get away from Ireland, work, college, computers...

ROLL ON MONDAY!!!
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in My World
Old

New Phone Time!

Posted July 23rd, 2008 at 06:06 PM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)

Well after alot of thinking... actually there was none involved, it was more of a spur of the moment thing... I got a new phone.

Nokia 5310...

Isn't she hot?! Yes she is.
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in My World
Old

My Ticket Arrived

Posted July 18th, 2008 at 10:56 AM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)

Well I was talking to a friend this morning, who I am going interrailing with and she was saying she got her ticket yesterday, I was so pissed off I hadn't got mine, so walked out of my room and looked out the window and low and behold a nice DHL man was walking up my drive with mine.

But yea I am so happy now, 2 weeks on Monday and I am gone.
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in My World
Old

Word of Advice

Posted July 14th, 2008 at 06:08 PM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)

The topic of reputation cropped up earlier in the VT Chronicle. That made me think of one of the best bits of advice I ever got. Was from a teacher of mine.

She said "Alex if you get yourself a reputation for being early, you can be late as much as you want."

Which I think is true. If people think you have a reputation for something, it makes it hard for them to think that you could be the opposite. Like criminal, oh he could never do a good thing.
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in My World