Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Welp.... I snapped.

Posted November 5th, 2013 at 12:57 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

So college started again Monday and i don't know if it is just a phase i am going through but i was not in the mood for work and kept getting told off and in lots of trouble and it was pissing me off, Which is also bad as i need to do coursework but yeah, I just am not in the mood!
And then today i got told i had to do English again this year when it was horrible and depressing last year, But the thing is we got told we could NOT move on from the course if we failed that, And even Tyela said...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guys me ish sad :(

Posted November 2nd, 2013 at 06:33 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I don't know how it happened so i am just putting it down to a random depression but augh
My mind does the things i truely feel and want to do but never would, Like i got a hair cut and the left side looks fantastic but the right i am not sure about, I like it all but yeah, And when i go into college obviously people are going to comment on it especially how long it got but i don't want them too, And when i walk in there i just want to hide under my jumper and cry
Like seeing everything...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I love lamp.

Posted November 2nd, 2013 at 12:48 PM by LouBerry

I'm stressed to my breaking point. I'm upset, I'm tired, and I'm just out of fucks to give.

So, Seth and I have been fighting a lot, what's new there.

I'm doubting myself about college and law school.

Last night, my little sister's grandma added me on Facebook, and I might get to see her, or at least get pictures and updates on her, and I'm excited and terrified and unsure all at the same time. I have no idea what to do.

Then this morning,...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Halloween :D

Posted October 31st, 2013 at 09:53 PM by Love_Life

Happy Halloween everybody!

I got great news yesterday) I've been accepted to my first choice college! I'm very excited . I'm realizing now that I have to grow up... And I'm nervous. It is an intimidating idea of leaving your home to go to a school and barely know anybody there... I'm sure I will be okay.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love a good scare. Tonight I'm just staying inside and watching scary movies, but tomorrow I'm going to go out...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SC20131020-233242-1.jpg (33.4 KB, 1 views)
Love_Life's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am JEALOUS of the other sex!

Posted October 31st, 2013 at 04:47 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I feel like this comes across as a funny rant BUT THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLES!

Like girls i know with periods (As stated before XD), And boobs your nasty aliens down below and guys being all creeps and pervs on you and stuff it is tough and i completely understand that! Buuuuuuuut....
I WOULD LOVE TO SNUGGLE WITH SOMEONE BUT THEY'D BE GETTING STABBED WITH A BLUNT KNIFE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! We grow hair SO fast and bad and i hate hair so it does not work for me, You get to wear...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized