Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Fuck off. You don't give a shit.
Rate this Entry

Posted December 12th, 2010 at 03:33 AM by dead
Tags can't, fucking

I cant fucking take it. I dont fucking care anymore what is better and what is fucking worse, in the end nothing fucking changes. Fuck people. Ready to just fucking dig my nails into my face and drag it down. For some reason I feel like that would help. I used to do it all the time. I dont really do it anymore, but then again I only really did it because I was in the hospitals. I honestly need to fucking cut. All I fucking have is a really fucking dull razor. My Mom always gets on to me about how I wont ever get a job and all that stupid fucking bullshit. I dont fucking care if I dont get a job, I can rot in the streets for all I care as fucking long as I'm away from you and away from here. I would love to just kill myself. I mean i fucking think about it all the time. twenty four fucking seven, just to end it. people are afraid of nothing? is that a fucking joke? i would fucking love to not exist not even my fucking mind, especially my mind. I'm not going to live past fifty. I fucking know that. I want to kill myself when my bird dies because if I do it now, he might suffer. he loves me so fucking much. too fucking much. If I had a gun or even if there wass a gun in my house I would just grab it and blow my brains out. I wouldent be able to control myself with something like that. No fucking self control. maybe kill certain people aswell. fuck, everyhthing hurts so fucking much. its so fucking stupid amd fucking paralyzing. Sitting or lying down with my eyes closed and not moving becuase of fuicking pain, I think I might go fucking cut. I dont want people to care about me. Fuck life its not fucking worth living. I cant fucking take this shit. And fucking school shit. failing, going to drop out at 18, cant wait till that atleast i'll be going somewhere. fuck me. i need to cut, fuck fuck fuck, also need to sleep. I think I might have hurt someone tonight, idk though since they went offline. I hope they understand, most people dont, theres preobably a reason people dont understand it. I need to sleeep.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 498 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments