Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

How bad can it get?

Posted July 27th, 2015 at 03:52 AM by Dimentio

Well yesterday i went mute, like, i didn't talk at all, barely messaged anyone, and yeah, that kinda sucked haha
But then, this guy who kept leading me to believe we could ever date, he turned me down as i didn't want to rush with sex, and that's the first guy i ever truely believed wanted me for a person, liked me, the first person who could ever love me, want a relationship with me, but no, he just wanted my dick and didn't care for me, and well, that was the final straw i think
After that instantly my heart hurt, everything felt dull, i felt hollow, the world turned grey, and i no longer felt like a person, alive, but then after a few hours the tears just fell, and i couldn't stop them, they kept coming for hours and hours, my body told me to eat although i was not hungry, so i listened to it, but, salty tears, things tasting of cardboard, feeling hollow, not the best meal I've had haha
Like, i thought i felt shitty before, and like I'd hit the bottom, and my life was as bad as it can be, but, how much worse can it get, when your body feels constantly in pain, you feel dead, like you're no longer you, you no longer feel hunger, the only emotion you can feel is sadness, everything else is a dull thud, the world looses colour, you cannot talk to anyone, no one means anything to you, you're twitching and shaking constantly, you no longer fear the things you once feared, how much worse can you get? I've probably not worded anything correctly, or made any sense, but meh, i no longer care
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 528 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments