Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

4-10-08 highlights

Posted April 9th, 2008 at 11:15 PM by iJack (iJack's insanity)
Updated April 13th, 2008 at 06:22 PM by iJack

Ok, so this is my blog thing:

I somehow deleted my first one, so here it is again.

Ok, i got rep from a Global mod and Jessie, that was good.

Today I was talking with people trading computer specs and stuff like that. It was fun. We also talked about needles and stuff.

Also, i got my 500+ face back!
VT Lover
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog

Posted April 9th, 2008 at 10:58 PM by iJack (iJack's insanity)

Ok, so this is my blog thing:

I somehow deleted my first one, so here it is again.

Ok, i got rep from a Global mod and Jessie, that was good.

I stayed up till 2 am today talking with Mzor and Kaleidoscope Eyes trading computer specs and stuff like that. It was fun. We also talked about needles and stuff.

Also, i got my 500+ face back!
VT Lover
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wow I am Tired!

Posted April 9th, 2008 at 09:59 PM by Antares (The Blog of the Deity of the Sky)

I just had a really long day. I really do love to work and do that kind of stuff but I think it is starting to get all too consuming. Also friend's ex-girlfriend who has a boyfriend. Isnt that sad. Wow! I dont know whats wrong but I cant wait until she leaves (although I am going to miss her) but whatever. So...yeah!

Thats me at the moment!

Sorry, I dont blog often so if this is not considered a blog someone tell me so I can delete it.
Antares's Forum Picture
Legendary Member+Mod
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Penguin Take-over Theory

Posted April 9th, 2008 at 08:13 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

My theory on how penguins will take over the world (came up with this with the help of a friend over two years ago [we never wrote it down, so this is all out of memory... and my memory sucks ])

K, so this is how its going to go down. The world is going to enter into World War III, a war based solely on nuclear warfare. First, Africa will be nuked [by god knows who, but someone will do it due to be tired of hearing about all the fucking shit going on over there [that is not...
Underground_Network's Forum Picture
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My blog. Wait, what?

Posted April 9th, 2008 at 04:40 PM by Falk 'Ace' Flyer (My blog. Wait, what?)
Updated April 9th, 2008 at 04:44 PM by Falk 'Ace' Flyer

Yeah, so I now own a diary AND a blog. Huh...whaddya know. Guess I'm pretty special. Yup, too bad nobody else here owns BOTH. Mwahahahahahaa...

Er, yeah, so anyways...I guess this can be more for me and less for discussion. Yeah, that works. Or something. I guess.
Falk 'Ace' Flyer's Forum Picture
Nice Poster