Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

My Back

Posted April 12th, 2008 at 04:43 PM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

My back has been killing me recently, so I went to the doctor, and she said that I could have some muscle strains in my lower back.

She prescribed me medication to relieve pain, relax the muscles, and reduce inflammation. She also told me that I shouldn't be doing any lifting, bending, twisting, pushing, or pulling for the next 5 days (this is the 3rd day).

This has made the managers at work really mad at me, but I honestly can't work since being a cashier or a bagger...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old

Plant sale

Posted April 12th, 2008 at 04:38 PM by japanman (=B Jacob =B)

Community service ugh i hate doing it i still have 4 hours left or else.

Today me and jake (my fruend) went to the plant sale for community service it was kinda boringf at first when i was pulling weeds with Cash and katie but then i had to pull a wagon and unload pots full of flowers on t a table thats when it got fun so jake and dieago where putting soil and flowers into pots and i would load them so we got bored and i came up with a wierd story

jake is kimiko from...
japanman's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hmm

Posted April 12th, 2008 at 04:37 PM by Hauptmann Kauffman

Finally got my cam back (YAY!) And I found some great teen chat sites. Nice and sunny outside, and I about to play some Scrabble with mom
Hauptmann Kauffman's Forum Picture
Sex Guru
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue

Posted April 10th, 2008 at 10:12 AM by Serenity (ThatOneGirlValerie)
Updated May 13th, 2008 at 04:04 PM by Serenity

So for like 3 years I've had THE biggest crush on my stand partner [aka guy that plays the trumpet and sits next to me and shares a stand with me]. Last night at pit orchestra, my friend Maddy and I were talking via written note, which we had to pass over Keith and our friend Dani who's first flute. Well since we were being so secretive, of COURSE Keith was fighting with all his might to get a hold of it and read it [which he did once- scared to crap out of me but thankfully he couldn't figure out...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An amazing book

Posted April 10th, 2008 at 12:37 AM by Hauptmann Kauffman

I read an amazing book called Ishmael today about the envornment. It has changed my life, absolutely fantastic...
Hauptmann Kauffman's Forum Picture
Sex Guru
Posted in Uncategorized