Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

about time

Posted September 1st, 2008 at 10:46 PM by Fiending_the_freedom (A beautiful disaster)

OK. so.
I figured since its been two years and 10 months since i've joined Vt, I'd finally start a diary!

OK so facts about Moi!

I'm random,
I love to laugh
love to make other people laugh.
especially if it means making a fool out of myself just to cheer someone up.

also, just in case you didn't know,
i rock.

that is all.

Fiending_the_freedom's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Type in English Day!

Posted August 31st, 2008 at 06:35 PM by Antares (The Blog of the Deity of the Sky)

About a month ago I came up with the idea for VT to have a day where everyone one that speaks English on these forums (which is basically all) to correct each other and strive to type properly in English. It was somewhat controversial and people were baffled but since then that day has come.
On September 1st wherever you are from 12am-12am it is going to be a day of Proper English.
So there are banners to advertise and show cooperation with this day located here: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...&postcount=121...
Antares's Forum Picture
Legendary Member+Mod
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

LOL!

Posted August 29th, 2008 at 12:40 PM by Antares (The Blog of the Deity of the Sky)

So I can not get over how funny my name is.
I just was in the social group thing and it said
"Group created by Uranus" and that play on words is so funny I think.l So I think that it is gonna take a while to get used to it but for a few days I am going to be immature and use this to the fullest
Antares's Forum Picture
Legendary Member+Mod
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well is this so wrong to think?

Posted August 28th, 2008 at 06:59 AM by AutumnDae (There she goes....There she goes again.)

I got home around 11 last night, to find that almost none of my stuff is where I want it. (We were rearranging my room.) Whatever.

I go to bed, got crap for sleep, I woke up at least 4 times. I wake up, and not even a minute later "Can you go at 8:30?", my mom says. I was supposed to be at the school at 9. Sure, I can make everyone else's lives easier, don't mind me. I will have to sit out in front of the school for about 15 minutes I bet. It's cold out too!

AutumnDae's Forum Picture
<3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Never Noticed

Posted August 27th, 2008 at 05:15 AM by Antares (The Blog of the Deity of the Sky)

How hard it was to not search
This little tincey-wincy restriction really sucks. I am not complaining because it really has helped because for me VT hasn't crashed in almost a day! However, I want to jsut add that moderators need the search feature in order to do their job
Antares's Forum Picture
Legendary Member+Mod
Posted in Uncategorized