Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

addicted to chaos

Posted March 1st, 2009 at 07:13 PM by Fiending_the_freedom (A beautiful disaster)

What do you do,
when you can't tell the difference between,
whats killing you
and whats keeping you alive?

You can't do this.
Who are you trying to fool?

The voice has come back.
The one i used to drown out with booze.

I'm terrified.
Fiending_the_freedom's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My VENTING post ARRRRRRRRRRRRRG

Posted February 28th, 2009 at 09:39 PM by lamboman43

Why do people hate me. I deal with so much crap at school it's unbelievable. I cant go a single day without some one calling me gay or saying they would risk getting iss ( in school suspension) just to punch me. I hate it. I hate myself. I hate everyone. I dread going to school every day. I am targeted by everyone. No one leaves me alone. I know i will just hate my life a little more after that. I can only hate so much until i explode. I don't know what i do to dseserve this. I have things to look...
lamboman43's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shouldn't We?

Posted February 23rd, 2009 at 03:47 PM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

I suppose I'm a little confused. I'm a little angry. I'm a little depressed. And it's because of how my family thinks and acts, although I know many other people are the same way.

I just got back from giving blood. My father, my mother, and my brother chose not to. I've been giving blood on a very regular basis for the past year and a half (since I turned 18 years old). I don't give blood because I have to. I don't give blood because The Blood Center gives me a shirt...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in Life, Interests
Old

Random stuff. You should read

Posted February 22nd, 2009 at 08:01 PM by lamboman43

I think evolution is a little easier to believe than God popping us out of nowhere. I am an atheist and believe in evolution. But what I don't get is how the Universe started. Some being like God couldn't just pop the universe out his butt and have it be there. Something first had to create him. This is why i'm atheist, because it is impossible to have someone pop out of nowhere then pop a bunch of galaxies around, and put humans on Earth. Maybe I should be someone who lives there life believing...
lamboman43's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Corner

Posted February 18th, 2009 at 03:17 PM by ThatCanadianGuy

Another very creepy entry. Don't turn off the lights

ThatCanadianGuy's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized