Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Sickness does Kill!

Posted June 30th, 2009 at 11:52 PM by miusha

im sick!
i hate it so much.
been like this fro a week!
cant take it no more with all this throat hurting like i need to pull it apart!
why should we even get sick?
it just cause sadness to everyone some how.
just reminds e what if i die the very next day vecause of this
what would happen when i leave this world who would make the funeral for my death?
what could i give thats memrable?
Think about it what will hapen when ur...
miusha's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Party.

Posted June 25th, 2009 at 07:09 PM by BlackenedSilver
Updated June 26th, 2009 at 11:15 AM by BlackenedSilver

Hmm.. So I went to this party tonight, it was okay. It all went wrong when I started kissing my Ex. =/
I felt awkward kissing him tbh although enjoying it slightly as well and apparently everyone was watching, making fun. Dont they have anything better to do! Also after that everyone was being weird with me, it was strange. They were hugging me alot and talking to me alot more.
So then after I went outside to ring Ailis and I did and ended up crying down the phone to her about...
BlackenedSilver's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Not all stories are nothing but tragedy...

Posted June 25th, 2009 at 02:07 PM by Cromm
Tags justice

Recently I shared something personal with many of you. This story is that of my older sister, who was raped by a man who had been freed from jail after another woman he raped refused to testify.

I didn't want to take away from the main message of that post, but I do want you to know that not all stories are nothing but tragedy. This one has a ... I don't know if you could call it a silver lining, but it's something.

After what happened to my older sister, my mom made...
Cromm's Forum Picture
Member+
Old

so embarrassed.

Posted June 24th, 2009 at 09:04 AM by Fiending_the_freedom (A beautiful disaster)

I had the worst fucking night ever.
It was terrible,
I am so embarrassed.

Me and my very great friend lisa went to this bar (pause for everyone not being shocked i was drinking and embarrassed myself)

just before i went Owen did something that pissed me off, so really i shouldn't have drank.

on monday, i was so sad, i was crying the whole say so upset, no reason, and i texted him telling him that, and then asked him if we could go to a movie...
Fiending_the_freedom's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

When is life not worth living?

Posted June 23rd, 2009 at 08:08 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

I don't know. The one thing keeping me alive right now is a person. She knows who she is. And she knows how much I care for her. But other than her there's not much keeping me alive at the moment.

I just looked through my yearbook, and when you have no pictures in a book as thick as our yearbook, you know you're a nobody, and a screw up. I've done nothing to get noticed or to become somebody in life. I've done nothing at all. I'm fucking lazy and that's led me to become so...
Underground_Network's Forum Picture
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized