Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

5 months

Posted October 3rd, 2009 at 12:15 AM by mrmcdonaldduck (the duck tales)

and i finally post in my blog, all i got to say is YAY,BLOG,YAY.
mrmcdonaldduck's Forum Picture
vamos a elas
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I forgot,

Posted October 1st, 2009 at 07:30 AM by Darkness (The way in which I bleed)
Updated November 28th, 2009 at 04:36 PM by Darkness

I swore I'd remember every moment I had with her, but there's one thing I forgot... the softness of her voice, better than cotton, than velvet, even the softest silk cannot compare to her coarsest uttering, she is like the sirens who sang to the Greek sailors too entice them to run their ships a ground on the rock on which the creatures sat, except she has none of their cruelty and far more of their beauty.
Darkness's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

YAY!

Posted September 29th, 2009 at 07:33 PM by Fiending_the_freedom (A beautiful disaster)

Yess, I did it!
My first day looking for a full time job placement for co-op and after three hours, going to four places, I got it!

I went to a public school that had a day care program, walked in, got interveiwed there and then and she said as fall as the volenteer hours go, shes down for it, so I would be working 9-5, and also she has to interview a couple more people but shes also considering hiring me for pay to work the after school daycare, 3-6 every weekday 8 bucks an...
Fiending_the_freedom's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I keep shiting myself every time someone on VT could be her,

Posted September 28th, 2009 at 01:37 PM by Darkness (The way in which I bleed)
Updated September 28th, 2009 at 01:53 PM by Darkness

It's anything at all, just having MSN as there favoratie messenger, or anyone who SH'd or anything like that, and it's not just that, anymabmer that left and came back that makes me have a doubletake, if she finds out I have no idea what will happen, would she be angry, would she be comforting, or would she just hit me for decribing her postion to you...I don't know, and how would she care for the way I feel for her...I feel like shit too atm so sorry if this doesn't make sence.
Darkness's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Such and such as it is.

Posted September 25th, 2009 at 02:31 PM by Darkness (The way in which I bleed)
Updated September 27th, 2009 at 01:06 PM by Darkness

When you were alone,

When you were alone, was it so awful that you did as you did?

When you cut to the bone, was the warmth of your blood your only companionship?

Was it so bad that you must carefully clad your scars from those whom hid from you?

Was it so that you could show your pain, mark out every fall and trip

Would it be a knife, a match, a razor blade, that drew your lonesome journey across the canvas of your body?
Darkness's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized