Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Chapter 1

Posted November 18th, 2009 at 10:55 PM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)
Updated November 18th, 2009 at 11:35 PM by Quick_Sylver

Shape-shifting

Chapter 1

The streets were quiet as the dark haired boy hurried down the streets of Santcha. As he rushed down the street a girl, in a tight fitted brown leather outfit, slipped out of the shadows to follow him. He turned into an alley and she glanced at the light filled street with longing and slipped soundlessly into the alley. Then she was slammed into the fence.

“Why are you following me?” he demanded.

“Don’t...
Quick_Sylver's Forum Picture
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No clue

Posted November 17th, 2009 at 01:33 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)
Updated November 17th, 2009 at 08:22 PM by Quick_Sylver

I dunno. Is he angry? Is he avoiding me? Is he hurt? Jeez, just answer me! I can't stand not knowing. If I hurt him I'm so so so so so so so so sorry. The first guy to message me and the first guy since R that I laughed at my friends who said 'he's ugly!' and responded 'yea and half the guys you like are so ugly you could cover them in silk and it would burn'. The first since R that I had a happy dream about. The first since R said, in an email, 'I think we'd be better off as friends'.
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

inset tittle here -.-

Posted November 16th, 2009 at 10:39 PM by Dreaming Cannibal

Damn i feel so lost.
not depressed or well i don't know…

Since july, when my aunt and cousins came to canada, i've been criticized over every single detail, the way i handle my money, the way i dress, the way i put my make up on, the way i talk, the way i write, the way i behave and all that crap. and well i can't take it anymore.

Everytime i talk to my aunt she comes up with a new way to make me feel ashamed of myself or to make me feel like i want to cry,...
Dreaming Cannibal's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

:)

Posted November 15th, 2009 at 12:54 PM by Sunshine Girl
Updated December 21st, 2009 at 01:23 PM by Sunshine Girl

Sunshine Girl's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Skimpy?

Posted November 14th, 2009 at 12:49 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

Dad. GET A GRIP! STRING BIKINI IS ALRIGHT, BUT A 'SKIMPY' SPAGHETTI STRAP TANK TOP IS WRONG? I mean seriously, get a reality check. Jeez. *end of teenaged drama*
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized