Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

19th Birthday/Boyfriend

Posted January 5th, 2010 at 04:31 AM by Mr. Smithers
Updated March 8th, 2010 at 07:38 AM by Mr. Smithers

[b]Wow it seemed as though it was almost yesterday when I just turned 18. To tell you the truth turning 19 really isn't that great. I don't even know what I am going to do for my 19th birthday really. Ever since I graduated High School life has been so much different. I been around the world. To England to New York. My boyfriend broke up with me. I have a bunch of new friends. I got robbed at a club one night a few months back. I didn't even feel like writing this blog but I had to just to catch...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Staying...for now at least :O

Posted January 4th, 2010 at 09:41 PM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)
Updated January 4th, 2010 at 10:03 PM by Quick_Sylver

Earlier this evening I was very upset and on my way out the door. But I didn't. Due to a stranger following me into a deserted channel in the chat room and a RL friend named Loriliscious. I've decided to post what she said to me and helped me hope for a better future.

5:58:45 PM: Loraliscious: :/ save me from this nothing i've become

6:05:03 PM: Kabob: The wind rustles as they lie upon the bed. Gentle friends are they. The words they say are quite meaningful.
Quick_Sylver's Forum Picture
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

all of that was ripped apart when you refused to fight.

Posted January 4th, 2010 at 01:37 PM by haibekah

being trapped is almost comforting. knowing exactly how each and every day is going to unfold. who you're going to see, and what is going to happen. it's comforting because it's familliar, and nothing can go wrong because it's monotonous.

when something totally unexpected falls into your life, and rips it apart at the seams, changes everything. when you want to change things, but can't. when the burning feeling swells in your chest and makes you scream because you can't do a fucking...
haibekah's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I wish i didnt have a heart

Posted January 3rd, 2010 at 12:30 PM by Mr. Awesome
Updated January 3rd, 2010 at 11:05 PM by Mr. Awesome (resolved my issues)

It just causes pain. Why do people feel the need to interfere with my personal life. Why do i love 2 people. Why cant i make up my mind. Why do i care so much how they feel. Will she still talk to me. Can i face her in work. Whats going to happen tomorrow when i see the other girl in college tomorrow. I dont think i can go through with it. I just want to curl up and die. I wish i could go back 24 hours and tell them i was sick and couldnt go out. Now everything is fucked up i cant leave my room...
Mr. Awesome's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Home.

Posted January 2nd, 2010 at 08:16 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)
Updated January 2nd, 2010 at 11:14 AM by Quick_Sylver

That's where I am. I've given up on trying to keep the good girl in place. I'm done.

I haven't be on really since the beginning of December, due to the fact that my mom thinks VT's dangerous. Uh huh. She also trusts me apparently. Uh huh. Well I'mma go finish the poem I've been writing...it might make it on here and it may not.

Here's one that I wrote a few days ago though:

Who Am I?

The tears that fall aren't seen.
They...
Quick_Sylver's Forum Picture
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized