Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

im back bitches...

Posted December 22nd, 2009 at 10:10 PM by Antares (The Blog of the Deity of the Sky)

welp...its been like...4 or 5 months since i retired from my position as mod and quit vt for a bit, its been a nice break.

people say its really hard to quit the site whatever whatever, but it really isn't hard. you just have to keep yourself busy and find alternative sites (youtube, facebook, etc.).

so people that say "vt takes over my life, my life sucks" suck it up and quit.

anyways, so over my break i did a musical, have improved a bit on grades,...
Antares's Forum Picture
Legendary Member+Mod
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Celebrate His Life Everyday

Posted December 21st, 2009 at 07:35 PM by JoasterTheToaster (If Today Were A Color...)

So I'm kinda new to this whole blogging thing, but I thought that maybe it would help me to tell my story. So please bare with me, as it is my first time ever doing this sort of thing but I thought that there would be no better day like today to begin sort of a new life :) So here it goes...
Today would have been his eighteenth birthday. Today is the day we had talked about for years, the day of liberation. Today was going to be the start of the rest of our lives. But, like everything that...
JoasterTheToaster's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

a day in the life:

Posted December 18th, 2009 at 01:26 PM by haibekah

There are no more barriers to cross.
All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed.
My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others.
I want no one to escape.

I have all the characteristics of a human being:
Flesh, blood, skin, hair. But not a single...
haibekah's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

That Heavenly smell...

Posted December 16th, 2009 at 08:29 PM by Rutherford The Brave (Bastard's words.)

A day like no other it was. I knocked on the door, my body weak and my mind wandered. I came for comfort; I received warmth, love and a morsale of food.

Like a stray cat, I was bound to come back. Yet, it wasn't the idea of food that attracted me. No, it was something much greater than one can understand. It is a state of utter peace and tranquility, it is my Shang Gri la (or however you spell it.)

It fills every spot in your mind, your nose and it is the smell of utter...
Rutherford The Brave's Forum Picture
Rutherford
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Finals

Posted December 15th, 2009 at 08:27 PM by Nihilus

I have finals and I'm so stressed out. Anyone else have finals?
Nihilus's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized