Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Oh God...

Posted November 12th, 2009 at 06:48 PM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

My Gigi has H1N1.

My mind is messed, I don't know what do say, how to deal...just don't let her die. Please...
Quick_Sylver's Forum Picture
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My sister/generation

Posted November 11th, 2009 at 11:45 PM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

My sister yelled at the cat a couple minutes ago,"You're hurting my pubic finger!" The sad thing is that she's 8. Jeez. What's with our generation? Teach us about sex and we go out and try it(not that I'm against it ) don't teach us about sex but then we find out about from our friends then we go out and try it.

Sorry about the ranting, little sister growing up and I don't want her to...what can I say? she's my sister. I gotta love her.
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Odd day much?

Posted November 9th, 2009 at 04:37 PM by Lucillie

We had P.E at the end of the day and this fucking freaky weird bitch [the only way to describe it] straddled me on a fitness machine, I was like GET THE FUCK OFF MEEEEE and then she was being an annoying fuckbox, calling me a man, which doesn't bother me because it's infantile and I know I have hair like a boy, then to conclude the lesson she walked off and said 'and that is why you sleep together' We were like... o.O kay.. Some people need professional help Oh and I kicked her in the shins at...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Him

Posted November 9th, 2009 at 11:47 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

I love him and yet I can barely tell him that here...he doesn't know who he is but I love him. Call me a liar all you please but I don't care so long as I know he knows. I love you.

My heart's been broke
My heart's been fixed
My heart's long been destroyed

You helped me without really knowing it
You helped me by sending me an email
You help me by just listening

I love you
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Uhm

Posted November 9th, 2009 at 12:46 AM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)

How do you re-enable rep? I disabled it by accident and don't know how to re-enable it...
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized