Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Chapter 3 of Shape-Shifting

Posted January 7th, 2010 at 02:05 PM by Quick_Sylver (Ramblings-It's everything and nothing)
Updated January 7th, 2010 at 07:45 PM by Quick_Sylver

NOTE-As I have writers' block, the chapters may come quickly, or slowly, it all depends on whether I can edit them well enough for VT.

Chapter 3
Questions

The guard tapped Gasper’s bars, “Get up.” Gasper stood up fluidly, letting his panther reflexes push him up into a defensive crouch, then sliding to his full 6 feet of height. The guard blinked.

Gasper smiled, “Didn’t realize how tall I was?”

“No. I thought you’d be harder to wake...
Quick_Sylver's Forum Picture
I Am Who Was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oh what a wonderful new year.

Posted January 7th, 2010 at 02:02 PM by Sunshine Girl

hey lovely people. i miss you all so much. The only time i can get on vt is when i go to the library (which is a lot since i'm a nerd XD). But yeah, how was new years? mine was amazingg :]] except we all crashed before midnight cause we started "celebrating" too early. but the fireworks woke me up later.

My situation with my parents is still the same. I have to move out in one year and two months-ish. well when i turn 17. I'm still not sure how to fix that. ugh.
Sunshine Girl's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

fight club in my own house

Posted January 7th, 2010 at 12:21 PM by haibekah

this morning, my grandma just started flipping out at me cause i owe her 10$. i told her that i didn't have it, and she just started freaking out about how i don't have my priorities straight and whatnot. i agree, i don't have my priorities in complete order, but i'm doing my best. she went on to tell me that i practically neglect my baby, and that i'm not doing a very good job. this really bothered me, because i absolutely DON'T neglect my child. it just really bothered me that she thought, and...
haibekah's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

observations;

Posted January 6th, 2010 at 01:25 PM by haibekah

i don't have cable, internet or anything to connect me to the outside world besides a cell phone. i live in a christian household (which is fine with me), and i conciously have been censoring myself from rude media (sex, foul language etc.) because it's pretty much garbage. a few days ago i was watching Inglorious Basterds with my best-friend and if you've seen it, i'm sure you've noticed the very explicit sex scene about half-way through. i was suprised by how much it disturbed me. before, when...
haibekah's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

19th Birthday/Boyfriend

Posted January 5th, 2010 at 04:31 AM by Mr. Smithers
Updated March 8th, 2010 at 07:38 AM by Mr. Smithers

[b]Wow it seemed as though it was almost yesterday when I just turned 18. To tell you the truth turning 19 really isn't that great. I don't even know what I am going to do for my 19th birthday really. Ever since I graduated High School life has been so much different. I been around the world. To England to New York. My boyfriend broke up with me. I have a bunch of new friends. I got robbed at a club one night a few months back. I didn't even feel like writing this blog but I had to just to catch...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized